No announcement yet.

NTSC-uk Capcom vs SNK Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jassi's good, managed to play him once just before my dinner, and he raped me good.

Comment

Stroppa wins

Comment

'twas all skill, what can I say

lol.

Comment

HI Superkully!

My xbox live nick is: Ex mosquito

later

Comment

By 9.30 Zerorisk noshow

Removed friend request twice so I'll take that as a duck out.

Comment

Nonnyoz...no show?

don't matter as i will not be at my Xbox for about 3 weeks...exams and assignments to finish off ft:

But i will play my first round and duck out (if i go thru)and let nonny take my place...Plus...Cheers to ElectricBoogie for settin up the tourney though!

you should do another soon

Comment

Superkully did'nt show up!
                chicken!!

Comment

mechamonkey

i had a no show as well, you wanna play now? ill be on at 10:15

Comment

Right, after a very close and tense battle I lost to Max M. Well done that kid!

Updating the scores tonight, after the rest of the results have been posted.

And no problems Jassi, I'll make sure to arrange the next one a little better

And on that note, any other tournaments anyone would like to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                      Same here sadly. >_< I can make tomorrow at 9pm if that's okay TommyG?
                      Any chance you guys could make it an hour earlier? Then it makes Round 2 a bit easier to arrange

Comment

I can't play round 2 at 9pm tomorrow, but I can play at 11pm, if tommy G/bleeders are willing. Plus I have the whole of wednesday.

Comment

singh brothers v nonnyoz

singh brothers win - 6 / 3

good games nonny

Comment

surely its one person per entry. if you have 2 people in your team then that is unfair, and should be disqualified.

Comment

Rep - it's a shared account, only one person is playing. Singh - I've taken you out since you can't play the next round, but well done

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                                singh brothers v nonnyoz

singh brothers win - 6 / 3

good games nonny
                                Yeh good game mate... you've made me realise Ive definitely got some practising to do but at least I won a few, and only lost by some small margins in others (we will skip over the complete pastings in other rounds)...

Sorry about the earlier no show as well.. I set my alarm for 6am (ouch) but I slept through for 30mins, but at least I got there in the end... and surprisingly I think thats one of the first games against a UK player where there was absolutely no lag at all.

Oh and I couldnt talk much either as my missus was sleeping in the other room... 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X