Poor Halo 2 players needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Halo 2 players needed

Gonna be on for a bit at 2.15 ish. Any bad players fancy some easy kills ?

Sure, I'll provide some competition for you. I'm pretty crap, too.

Comment

cool. Gimme 10 or so mins mate. User name is weightgain

Comment

ok on now

Comment

Well, there seems to be some problems somewhere, atm. If you see me online, just join the party if it lets you.

Comment

cool.....can't join you tho. Weird - playing with felix at the mo - try and join dude

Comment

FFS, Live is being an arse and keeps saying network problems. Weird though, as Mattemulsion and me were able to join each other in a party...

Damn Live...

I'm gonna fire up Xlink Kai, if anyone wants to try that.

Comment

come back mate - I'm in a party with matt now so it should be cool for you to join !

Comment

I tried, but it wasn't having any of it.

Comment

nah, try now dude

Comment

I am going to get a Live Kit soon, I am on the two month trial, dudes.

Really looking forward to som other titles as well though.

Comment

The Halo2 Network connection problem is a real bitch sometimes, and I'm not sure of a certain way to fix it. Usually if someone is having trouble joining our party, we let someone else set up a new room and everyone join that. This usually works, if not try signing out of XBL and back in. Eventually you'll get in, just keep playing around with different party leaders and rooms.

Comment

Yeah, got in in the end. Managed to play a few games and then it all just went again... Never mind, cheers for the games lads.

Comment

Working...
                          X