Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. Level 10-23. Seems impossible.

Comment

That's the picture of a door key level, according to my GBA sat here in front of me. No idea, sorry. I'm afraid my memory has faded.

All I can say is that it's doable because I've fully completed Stage 10, and am currently stuck on 12-3 although I have done a few more out of order after that. But my gaming OCD means I really try to do them all in order and have to finish one before I go on to the next.

Which reminds me that I wanted to start a YouTube project of recording a video of the solution to ever level. Anybody fancy helping me out with that? Could take a lifetime on my own.

matt

Comment

Originally posted by emsef View Post
        But my gaming OCD means I really try to do them all in order and have to finish one before I go on to the next.

Which reminds me that I wanted to start a YouTube project of recording a video of the solution to ever level. Anybody fancy helping me out with that? Could take a lifetime on my own.
        Same compulsion with doing them in order here

I could take some videos. Will need a new cam tripod though. Thing is, by the time I figure out what to do, I'll have forgotten how I started the level

Comment

I was thinking more like screenflow and an emulator to record the solutions

Comment

Working...
          X