No announcement yet.

Pro Evo 4 League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still havent played sharkyOB from months ago, he always seems to be playing halo 2, then when i challenge him to pro evo he'l dissapear offline

Comment

Originally posted by goldbricker
      Mr Sands you're up this week - when can you play mate? I'm around most evenings after 7.30 usually.
      Opps I haven't looked at this for ages, its time for me to play a few catch up games then

I should be free on Tues or Wed after 7pm if anyone wants to play our matches.

Comment

Mr Sands how about tomorrow evening at 8.30?

Comment

Mr Sands how about tomorrow evening at 8.30?
          That should be good, look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Sands
            That should be good, look forward to it.
            Cool, see you there.

Comment

ill be on wednesday from 7-9ish if anyone wants to play

Comment

Ince I'll catch you on Wednesday for my home game at say 8.30 on Wednesday.

Comment

I played my games against Mr Sands:

Mr Sands 0 : 0 Goldbricker

A tight game with both teams having a chance to take the victory. Some woeful finishing on my behalf.

Goldbricker 5 : 0 Mr Sands

Suddenly I learned how to score! I hope the lag wasn't too bad for you mate.

Good games.

Comment

just played the bricker

2-0 to me first game

3-2 to him 2nd, A VERY DODGY PENALTY

Comment

First game I was totally outplayed basically two cool finishes from benji buried me - I had a couple of golden chances but could not hit a barn door.

In the return leg I didn't really deserve to win. I went down 1-0 and pulled back 1-1 then Benji scored a cheeky flick on header from a freekick to make it 2-1 and I bundled one in to make it 2-2 almost straight afterwards.

Right at the end of the game I got a stonewall penalty which gave me an undeserved win.

EDIT: I'll update the table at the weekend. By the end of next week everyone should be on 20 games ready for the final week for a tense finish!

Comment

I played my games against Mr Sands:

Mr Sands 0 : 0 Goldbricker

A tight game with both teams having a chance to take the victory. Some woeful finishing on my behalf.

Goldbricker 5 : 0 Mr Sands

Suddenly I learned how to score! I hope the lag wasn't too bad for you mate.

Good games.
                        Yep pretty tight in that first game but the I completely fell apart in that second one. I can't even use the lag as an excuse.. the connection was fine. You could have scored even more goals as well, you hit the post twice!

Comment

Anyone about to play some long overdue league games now?

Comment

same as, just got my new tv at last aswell

Comment

If there is a new league staring anytime soon I'd be well up for it. If anyone wants a game Thursday evening I'll be online from 5.30-7.30ish.

Comment

I was just about to start a post on here about a PES4 PC Cup.

I know the leagues still going and if you want me I'll gladly be in it next season.

So, what about a cup in the meantime? We need 8, 16 or 32 players...anyone up for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X