OFFICIAL THREAD.......... Phantasy Star Online - Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks g-funk

Interesting for PSO that is.. I guess its all tied in with the Live Account. Good stuff.

Comment

I'll be on during the w/e. Seemed to be only EU gamers on 3 ships I played last night tho.

Comment

Servers are up now, just logged on. Dunno if I like this voice chat in the lobby's though, the first one I went into I was greeted with "hey G-funk. can I suck your clit" Just makes you realise how many idiots there are online.

One good thing though, you can now do all the animations in the lobby that you needed the keyboard for in the GC version. Can be fun.

Oh, and a surprising amount of people who have never played any version of PSO before, I heard a lot of "Wow, this game is crazy" and "whats that red blob under you"

Also, your guild card list includes all of your friend list too. I expect when you recieve someones guild card they will be added to your friend list for other games.

Comment

you can turn off voicechat in the lobby - just keep it for ingame

camps

Comment

Cool, I think you can mute people too.

Should we maybe agree on an "official" ntsc-uk ship/lobby where we can all meet?

Somewhere we can escape to when the idiots take over.

Comment

What do i say...... What a game! i forgot how much fun it was on the dreamcast! In my first couple of games i met sombody who used to play on the dreamcast and we were only a level apart, so i was fun gettin almost killed by monsters we used to wip there arsed!!

Im not level 12 i think and it just gets better and better! Not played V2 yet but i just get the feeling there are great things to come....

we should have a meet up!

Comment

Let me know when and where the ntsc team are playing

Comment

What about we make Jasper 7 our new home?

Comment

Has there been confirmation on the US/UK server compatibilities? Won't be ashame if people can't play together because they have import versions.

Comment

Unfortunately, the servers aren't linked.

Comment

Should I buy this? I'm thinking about it, but I've never played PSO before, so I don't really know too much about it. Convince me!

The irrating thing about games like PSO is that I feel like I need to buy them instantly or else everyone's levels will be super high by the time I get it. ft:

Comment

If you have never played PSO, then you should buy it. You will probably enjoy it more than most people who have had to basically play the same game for the last 3 years (which is surprisingly still addictive)

If you get it now you won't suffer from having to play catch up, and its not that hard to level up really fast. Also a lot of people start more than one character so you will always have someone to play with.

Comment

How much is the monthly fee?

Comment

You get the first 2 months free, then its ?5.99 a month. Does seem a bit steep but give it a try first, if you don't like it just cancel your Hunters Licence.

Comment

I'm off to buy it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X