No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL THREAD.......... Phantasy Star Online - Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now clocked up around 30 hours since Friday and I'm loving it. Me and a couple of mates met the 2nd boss and i've never seen anything like it, very impressive.

In fact, I'm so addicted, i'm wondering why I brought Wolfenstein on the same day.

My only complaint is a really bad voice delay which I don't get on any other games, is there any way around this?

Anyway, I have to get back to Ragol.

Comment

Unfortunately it looks like the voice delay is here to stay, I think its been there since the JP release.

Comment

Had this for a couple of hours now... Unfortunately the lobbies are full of French speakers or silly school kids so I've started on the single-player for now.

Does anyone fancy a game tonight? I'm on the PAL BTW.

Comment

I'll likely be on superkully,

Gamer tag is mechamonkey
          Character is Tikka (lv 15 so far)
          Ususally drop into the first available ship/block.

Comment

I'll get levelling up then (so much for "Working From Home").

How do I find you?

Comment

Its a bit wierd how the friends system works in PSO, this how I got it working with a couple of others,

1. Add thr gamer tag, this will let you know if the person is online and playing PSO.
              2. Be on the same ship /block. This is the hit and miss part , usually I just got to the first available slot (which is annoyingly full off loud french usually)
              3. Goto chat - guild card - My card and send to the persopn yoou want on your friends list.
              4. If they accept using card search will bring back details of the person in the future so you can see which ship/block they are on. You can also send a mini email or invite to game to arrange a meet.

I could be mistaken about any of the above but thats how Ive been finding the friends I've made so far.

Challenge mode is the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                Unfortunately it looks like the voice delay is here to stay, I think its been there since the JP release.
                That's about pissy as it does disrupt the enjoyment somewhat. If I'm paying 6 quid a month, I expect a decent service.

Comment

I've ended up using my keyboard mostly now.

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                    I've ended up using my keyboard mostly now.
                    Your keyboard?!

Comment

Yeah, just use my USB keyboard. I've got adapters to let you use any USB Keyboard on the xbox. Makes things a lot better onlne, and we're used to using keyboards from the DC days so its no hassle.

Comment

Working...
                      X