is this true ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this true ?

well firstly i did not know wether this sould be in the ask the ofrum or here, so its here.

wilst playing xbox live tonight i recieved 2 messages wilst playing halo 2,

1 saying, yo man, dont delete any messages any one sends because microsoft are resetting live and you are going to lose all your buddie lists and the stats you have aquired.

the other from a different person in no what in conjunction with the first, "there have been alot of rumour tonight, but its all bull****, microsoft aint resetting sh!t, delete this message, i will still be on your buddie list in a month or so, cya buddie."

now i am confused, any insight on this ?

I got one too, why would they possibly need to delete your freinds list. NO reason whatsoever

Comment

It's bull**** - the usual "friend of a friend's uncle who goes to the same pub as the grandmother of a Microsoft employee's paperboy" rubbish. Live's equivalent of spam emails.

Comment

thats the first guy gone then !

Comment

Probably sparked off by the fact that bungie are resetting Halo 2 rankings shortly....

Comment

I would delete anybody who sends you a message like that and ask yourself how they got on your friends list in the first place !

Comment

Working...
            X