xbox live Guilty Gear XXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox live Guilty Gear XXR

hey id like the live tag of anyone who plays guilty gear. as there never seems to be anyone on to play with. if you could just hit this thread with you tag then i'll add you to my friends,

cheers

elmos_pimp
    G1NKE1

<(^,^<) Tags over there!
    I have never played on live for the same reason Although i'd like to add that I suck at teh game!

Comment

You don't know about me? I am the Guilty Gear DUDE around these parts.
      I don't play very often randomly, but I have a website (www.grandviper.com) with slowly building content, and if you come into #GrandViper on Quakenet on IRC or via the applet on my site, and challenge me there, i'll surely play you.

GT Evil Rock Kizza

Comment

cheers guys, i have added you to my friends list...

Comment

mucho grande kudos on the grandviper site, there some good stuff on there. i'll kepp checking in on that one.

Comment

What about matches at 7 P.M. today?

Comment

sorry missed that post, i was at work 8 am till 9 pm. which sucked greatly i might add. but keep up any posts if you want a match. and marc ill add you to my tag list if thats ok.

Comment

Like I said, I usually don't hang around long online, so if you ever want to challenge me, come into one of the IRC rooms i frequent on quakenet, or the IRC applet on the grandviper page. Ask, and I shall play if im about! BTW, im known as GViper on there.

Comment

willb2064, i haven't played online yet though..

Comment

brilliant!

tag : splashyruby

Comment

hey up kids, just added butch and son to my live tags, so if anyone fancies a game tomorrow give us a shout

Comment

Nobody plays this game anymore as for capcom fighting jam.

Comment

Anyone here up for a match? After 5300 matchs, I'm ready to play something else but without opponents.

Comment

Working...
                          X