NTSC-UK Spikeout Gang Recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-UK Spikeout Gang Recruitment

Picked this up myself last-night and quite keen to relive those fond memories I had a few years ago with this in the Arcade.

So, anyone up for plowing through Arcade Mode on LIVE on Saturday?

Mines in the post, but I'll play game.

Comment

Am heading into town after work and knowing myself will probably end up pickin this up from my indie store, bah... much to her disgust!! Count me in for some brawling Bleeders. Will there be a battle for Gang Leader??? hehehe!! Am game!!

Only the strong survive!!

This and Lego SW on the shopping list I love pay day!!

Comment

I'm in - Been looking forward to this purely to stir the old Streets Of Rage loins - I know it's not exactly the same but it's AV and I've been looking forward to it.

I'll try and pick it up today - maybe tomorrow at the latest.

Comment

They finally have it listed on games website.

Availability: Unavailable
          Publisher: Sega
          Developer: Sega
          Rating Info: TBC
          ? : TBC

Comment

Our local indie store in Glasgow got this little gem in stock apparently. Myself and Yoshimax heading in to pick up after work so will be on for some tonight. A pick up and play fighting system sounds perfect for this. Fire it up and go mental with the nearest goon you can find... your mates with you the whole time, that will do nicely!!

ETA 7pm, knuckle dusters at the ready

Comment

Didn't get this yet - Deffo pickup today - Looking forward to a rumble.

Comment

Hell yeah I?m up for this. Got my copy last night, and it?s a bloody riot on LIVE (arms. Legs body?s flying all over the place).

Really do need 4 players for this. Shame SEGA LIVE policies apply (sh8t lobby system) But this game is so muh fun in 4 player on LIVE. Only letdowns are the pants graphics, and pants lobby system

Comment

I?ve been playing one player and just jumped onlive to see what its like. Was playing with two other guy who were not talking (sticks maybe?) It was fine and I didn?t see any lag what so ever.

Sega said
                  ?Complete online ranking system, along with facilities to host events.?

I can?t see any ranking system or options for hosting events? But then maybe you need to finish the game to get a rank, and ?host events? might mean just setting up a game?

Oh well its good fun though, anyone on tonight.

Comment

Press X mate in LIVE Mode I think it is; a score-board should come up.

Comment

You need to press the X button when on LIVE to see the rankings. And yes you need to finish the game to get a rank.

Comment

anyone fancy playing this now?

Played earlier with jake, but prolly be more fun in 4 player.

Comment

I'm not gonna make it on tonight - Had a shot last night quickly and it should be a hoot on LIVE - Am off Monday so if anybody else fancies a run through then I'll see you on there !

Comment

I might be on... I am not sure yet.

Played with Singho and Adrock today that was good fun.

Comment

Put a few hours into this online this morning - Absolutely quality - what a hoot.

I wish there were more games like this on live rather than the gammut of FPS's doing the rounds ATM.

Hopefully get on for some more tonight if anybody's about !

Comment

Working...
                              X