Guild Wars - The NTSC-UK guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild Wars - The NTSC-UK guild

After talking with PeteJ last night while playing Guild Wars with him, we've decided to start an NTSC-UK guild. However, the name / tag has had to be a little bit weird due to naming restrictions within the game. It wouldn't let me create the name in all capitals, it had to be 2 words minimum, and the clan tag could only be 4 letters.

The clan's name has had to be 'Ntsc Uk', and the clan tag is [NTSC].

Currently, neither myself or PeteJ are in the starting area. We reached level 7 odd, and went through the Ascalon Academy, taking you into the main game area where the story begins. So unfortunately, people joining first won't have our help until you reach the academy. Fortunately, the beginning area is easy to solo so you shouldn't need help anyway.

The roster is as follows, in the format of NTSC-UK forum name (Character Name):

-----------------------------------

Guild Leader:
    Silvergun X (Anolegos Dundeon)

Guild Officer:

PeteJ (Fuser Bladefury)
    Guild Members:
    Daragon (Slytherius Bligh)
    FelixofMars (Felix McGee)
    Zero9X (Regina Fairbanks)
    Nijo (Ruby Fairchild)
    Xei Xei (Xei Xei)
    Karlidog (Zenda Renn)
    JamesS (Mister Sol)

Guild Members (Friends of NTSC-UK members):
    Ice Reaper - Friend of Anolegos Dundeon
    Raeon Darkhand - Friend of Anolegos Dundeon
    Marla Snowflake - Friend of Ruby Fairchild
    Ceris Pifalla
    Tulokyn Kintara
    Last edited by Silvergun X; 10-05-2005, 12:43.

Join up! It's the best PC game around at the moment, and imo its even better than WoW.

Comment

I'm up for this, I just need to get kicked from my current guild first

My character name is Slytherius Bligh - lvl 9 necro/elem and I'm currently on European 14 I think

Comment

The district changes every time you enter a town.

Added to friends list, let me know in-game when you're ready for a guild invite.

Comment

I stand corrected on the way that GW reads guilds!

You can promote a member to 'Officer', which i've done so for Pete.

Comment

I am Felix McGee if you want to join me, I don't know how to tag up yet mind.

Comment

There is a small Rllmuk guild too

It would make sense to combine these no?

Comment

Possibly, but its up to you guys.

Comment

Well, i'm not sure how we'd go about merging them, unless one of us completely disbanded and got re-invited... Which i'm really not keen on doing, as i'm working towards getting us all our Guild Capes (2000g) at the moment.

Seeing as having just NTSC-UK guild members would make a pretty empty guild, i've invited a personal friend of mine who lives nearby, outside of NTSC-UK. Unless more of you people start playing, i'll expand membership to friends of NTSC-UK members who might be playing, so if any of you people who've joined have friends who are also playing the game, feel free to speak to myself or PeteJ about adding them.

-----

I'll be doing some more item farming today to try and salvage together the remaining 800g that we need for our guild capes. If any of you can donate any amount of money towards getting them, it would be VERY much appreciated. I'll be updating progress with the in-game guild announcement.
                  Last edited by Silvergun X; 02-05-2005, 17:11.

Comment

i love to join!

my character is called Regina Fairbanks lvl 8 war/nec
                    ive already had guys wanting to fondle my breasts, imagine they worked out i was a guy. :P

Comment

Invite sent.

Comment

Ruby Fairchild - Level 6 or 7 Elementalist/Monk.
                        There was a bug when I tried the monk's quest (where the gargoyles are) so if other people met that it might explain why there are fewer monks.

Comment

My friend may also be around (level 6 Ranger/Necro) but I can't currently remember his (her) name.
                          Trisha Goddard pops into my head but that can't be right.

Comment

Invite sent.

"Trisha Goddard" is not a character name.

Comment

Quick bagsy it as a second character

Comment

Working...
                              X