Gigawing Generations Score Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigawing Generations Score Challenge

Haven't seen a thread about for this, but I've sat down and started playing this and am quite enjoying it too - wondered if anyone else is playing it?

Anyway, usual challenge rules apply - No Continues, Single Mode etc. Write your scores down as they're displayed on the Ranking Mode.

Bleeders - Stage 3 (Island) - 4 / 2912 / 5753 / 68902930
    Kubrick - Stage 2 - 5 / 7265 / 2377 / 00128300
    Last edited by Bleeders; 29-07-2005, 09:54.

i am playing it a bit now will put some scores up for stage one
    why they use such ridiculouslly high numbers for the scores though is beyond me

Comment

Had this for a wee while but hadn't bothered to play it untill now. Pretty good game, reminds me of Mars Matrix. Surprised it's only 30fps though.

Kubrick - Stage 2 - 5 / 7265 / 2377 / 00128300

I've been on Stage 3, but I only reached the S2 Boss with that score. Just beginning to work out the scoring system etc, but that'll do for an early marker

Comment

Is that what we're on about? This'd better be a good game - I'm on a TIGHT budget from now on. GW1 was fair decent 'spose.

Comment

Yeah, that's the game.

東京都新宿区。株式会社タイトーの公式サイトです。申し訳ございませんが、お探しのページは存在しないか、アクセスできません。

I've seen people getting hysterical about it because of stuff that's got ****-all to do with the actual quality of the game (no TATE mode, loading times). But it plays great! a solid 7/10 for me at least. I'd get Mushihimesama first though if you're on a TIGHT budget

Comment

It does not compare to gigawing 2 though for the dreamcast.

Comment

RAH!! Buy It Now!? YOU BET!!

Loading times are good - I like my mini rest periods on games like this.

Originally posted by eastyy
              It does not compare to gigawing 2 though for the dreamcast.
              Never played that mate - always fancied a 4-player sesh on a shooter too.
              Last edited by dataDave; 29-07-2005, 09:55.

Comment

Here's a decent video of it

Never played GW2 either.
                Last edited by Kubrick; 29-07-2005, 21:02.

Comment

Gigawing 2 i think is fantastic.Great graphics better than most shooters.More of a plot (in that there is one).Also have a reflect laser as well as the reflect barrier.The thing i like if you manage to reflect enough projectiles back (i think there has to be a certain amount of action on screen) you get a gem explosion where hundreds of green gems fly towards you so you get more points

here is a link to a vid http://www.ikaruga.co.uk/files/shmups/GW2SAS1.mpg

Comment

87#0325#7693#78774840

stage 1 score attack mode

Comment

Game is on it's way.

Comment

Working...
                      X