No announcement yet.

Ranked server available (16 player)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stats page was blank due to a bug in the linux code (so camps said), but the server is ranked (may take 3 days to appear as a ranked server though)

I need a list of commands that a squad leader and commander can do, had no idea last night when I suddenly became a squad leader

Comment

mart - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is the UAV ... just click on his request on the commanders map and it will come up either to accept or decline

Comment

Gah! I thought he wanted a helicopter or something... my bad. Should have spotted that really...

Comment

he can't be trusted in a helicopter

Comment

Enjoyed the games i had last night, even if i'm not too good yet hehe.

Will hopefully be on later

Comment

I only played for a little while last night, but I didn't see any helicopters. You seem to lose a lot of chopper pads with the maps set to the smallest size.

To be honest I'm a bit of a chopper whore. The game is at it's most fun for me when I'm ferrying a bunch of guys between flags. Quickly landing to capture the flag, then lifting off for another race just above ground level to the next flag.

As long as there's no lag (sorry to brag!) I find the choppers really easy to pilot. It's fun to capture flags by just hovering next to them.

Comment

anyone up for a session tonight?

see you in there if you are

kotatsu - i think its about 50-50 between maps with copters and maps without, i think only 2 or 3 maps have jets though

Comment

Jets are a bit pointless on small maps, you reach the end before you've even turned

John, I can be trusted in a chopper. Honest!

Comment

is it just me or is the server completly empty :S

Comment

was a few peeps in there earlier but no-one at the mo

Comment

I'll be around tonight if anyone is playing - What sort of time?

Comment

Working...
                        X