Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minna no golf online

Hi guys

Anyone here play the Feega payment based Minna no golf online for the ps2, it require's the HDD and subscription to Feega so I know not many here will play it, I found one american guy who is getting it through the boards , but it would be nice to play someone else here too.

Pm me or post here if you have it and want a game, if you want help setting it up, if you have it, I can help you there too.

Mofo

Playing at the moment if anyone fancie's some hole's, ps2 version online through the BBunit and Feega, not the PSP version through kai.

Pm me if you are playing the ps2 version guy's.

Comment

it's mightly lonely here being nearly the only english speaker in the game, some of you guys should buy this game and join me, I know it's a bit of a hassle having to buy the hard drive and subscribing to feega nd the game, but it is worth it if you love Minna no Golf.Feega is as easy to subscribe to as xbox live and once you have a feega account you can subscribe to game's like Minngol online and winning eleven for a couple of pounds a month each.

Join me....please!!

Comment

Hey I've got the game, but I haven't got a HDD or Network adaptor yet. I should have one in a few weeks though. If you can help me get the online **** set up, I'll give you a game.

Comment

Yeah sure Kubrick no problem's give me a shout when you get the game bro.

Comment

There is an online version of this comeing to the uk not sure if its the same one as this as it has no hd suport and no subs.

Comment

I never knew that but the japanese online version has updates all the time, course wise and new stuff, and online tournamnets alll the time too, for like 2 pounds a month, so this is much better to me, the tournament's runn every 15 minute's too, so you don't have to be online at any special time.

For two pounds a month it is worth it to me, and the HDD loading time's are non existant.

Comment

Just to say to everyone that has this on the board or was maybe considering importing a BB unit to play it, that out of nowhere Sony has announced that Minna no Golf online is being stopped on October the 31st and they are still swithering on whether to patch the game again to allow you to play it as a single player and multiplayer title.It would be a shame not too for people like myself who have earned all the PSP courses and things like that and worked damn hard on upgrading players in the game when I could have concetrated on Minna no Golf 4.

I am going to start a petition for the game to be patched like this, would you guy's on the NTSC UK forums help me by signing it , the more sigs I get the more chance of a patch.

There are still over 5000 members of the game that are active at the moment.I cannot believe that Sony are ending the service instead of just downgrading the servers.They could have at least waited until there was another online version of the game, a Ps3 version maybe.

The rumour on the Japanese Mingol town site is that the servers are being closed down and going to all be used for the Gran Turismo 4 online version which is going to come out at Xmas apparently.

I wonder if any of you guy's have heard anything like this on the rumour mill, as I thought the online GT4 had been cancelled, but it would seem a waste to have all of those servers doing nothing, so maybe Sony does have something big in the works for the holiday season.

Comment

Working...
                X