Weapon unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapon unlocks

So...what did you unlock, and was it worth while?

I got the medic's assault rifle, which I think is pretty much essential. The scope is really powerful and the gun is full auto (with one-shot option, as with most weapons).

Not sure what I'll take next, but I do have about 7000 more points to decide

You unlock things by getting points in ranked matches??

Comment

You unlock weapons when you gain ranks. You have to gain points to gain rank. 10000 points is the next rank for a weapon unlock (corporal).

Comment

I unlocked the sniper rifle, its a huge improvement over the previous, 1 shot kills ahoy. Wish I had unlocked the G3 or SA80, one of which is definately my next unlock, only 8000 points to go \o/

Comment

i really need to unlock the medic rifle how many points was it for first unlock

Comment

Comment

Sometimes it takes a while though, I was on over 1200 points before it decided I had moved up a rank and chose the medic weapon.

Comment

ffs

just found out you can pick up peoples kits when they die (press the G button)

i have wondered why peoples kits are left there when they die - and now i know (no more running around with my pistol begging for resupply - just pick up the next kit i see and hope its a class i like)

Comment

Got the medic rifle first, next unlock will probably be the semi auto engineer shotgun.

The saiga 12k shotty is the only reason to play on the MEC side

Comment

I got hold of a .50 calibre sniper rifle yesterday. 2 complaints. 1: The crosshairs are too thick, at 200m range (WELL inside this rifles range) They were obscuring a prone enemy. 2: I was injuring people. You don't injure people with a .50 cal sniper rifle. You blend them, it's like throwing someone in an industrial juicer. even if you shoot them in the leg.

http://forums.ehowa.com/wmv/marinesniperafghanistan.wmv

(open windows media and tell it to open URL and paste that in)

These are meant to be real people being shot (viewed from a great distance) but most people think these are mountain goats or at worst cadavers.. But if you are a bit squeamish.. Don't watch it..
                    Last edited by Doobry; 17-07-2005, 09:19.

Comment

Got the Spec. Ops. upgrade yesterday.

What a difference it makes, my kill/death ratio has risen from around 1/1.5 to 2/1 in the matches I played.

Looking at the weapons chart it doesn't seem that different from the standard weapons - might be a pychological thing then.

The next rise in rank is going to be a killer - I'm projected nearly a year to get it!

Comment

Working...
                      X