No announcement yet.

Burnout 2 - Xbox Live scores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sort of spoils it a little when the big scores are freaks..less down to skill more like luck.

I think to get that score in twilight terminal loads of buses turned over on to their roofs..which helped greatley..i only played that level once so I cant remember exactly.

You dont drive do you? if i read about a massive pile up somewhere Ill know who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
      You dont drive do you? if i read about a massive pile up somewhere Ill know who it is.
      I don't drive know, but as i was walking to work this morning, i was looking at the cars thinking "If i ploughed into that one then that would bounce off there..."

Think I'll play Wolfenstein tonight to chill out a bit.

Oh, and although they can be lucky to get the big scores, i have managed to replicate one of them hitting the same spot, so i do believe each level has a 'sweet spot' for maximum carnage.

Comment

Fancy writing a faq Mr 41st in the world? I could do with some help!

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
          Fancy writing a faq Mr 41st in the world? I could do with some help!
          30TH in the world now after last night.

Comment

ooh get you!!

Comment

You may be 30th, but overall I'm kicking your arse!
              Started to get back into it, so watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                You may be 30th, but overall I'm kicking your arse!
                Started to get back into it, so watch out!
                Are you looking at the same scores I am?

You're beating me in two (possibly three) levels.

Comment

Just sheer madness!

Someone has got 55million on the Avalanche level!

Feck me!

This has knocked me down to 31st overall and 5th on that level.

Pah!

Must try harder...

55 million...

Comment

If you check overall scores, maybe not the crash ones - me is winning.
                    It's a shame they didn't impliment some sort of chat to friends whilst racing / crashing....

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtle
                      Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                      No XBox one I'm afraid though, GC version is miles better with the force-feedback wheel.
                      Yes, but hasn't the Xbox version got more crash junctions and the like, as well as Xbox live rankings and 5.1 surround sound? Think I'll take that version, thanx.
                      The Live rankings and 5.1 (obviously) are XBox exclusive, but the extra crash junctions are also present in the GC version. The XBox also has some fancy shader tricks to make the graphics nicer too, so that'll be the one for me when I eventually get it - I've only had my Box a few weeks, and have 5 other games for it already, plus I've just got the truly wonderful wip3out:SE, and not touched the machine since.

Comment

If you check overall scores, maybe not the crash ones - me is winning.
                        It's a shame they didn't impliment some sort of chat to friends whilst racing / crashing....
                        Yah, that's true. Been spending time on the crash mode as you can probably see.

Will devote some time to the racing, going back and doing the earlier tracks now i have most of the cars open.

Still, this is without doubt my sleeper hit of the year so far. Brilliant game.

Comment

Will be uploading my scores tomorrow, been playing Xbox Live - less all weekend. Get ready to cry....

Comment

ok, sorry to go off topic here, but is this game region free like all XBL games? I was going to get this the other day but was afraid as the game is not a true XBL game.

Comment

Will be uploading my scores tomorrow, been playing Xbox Live - less all weekend. Get ready to cry....
                              Ok, ok.

I'm ready for ya. Been playing a bit myself. When i last checked on Saturday night, I was now 23rd overall in the world on Crash mode.

Not too shabby...

Comment

Originally posted by Prine
                                ok, sorry to go off topic here, but is this game region free like all XBL games? I was going to get this the other day but was afraid as the game is not a true XBL game.
                                Sorry,mate, no idea. I have a Pal xbox and pal copy of the game so can't help I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X