No announcement yet.

Burnout 2 - Xbox Live scores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to let you know, In pursuit 6 (last one) I did it in 29 secs!
    I dare anyone to beat that, I sandwiched him between my car & another & it took off all his energy bar in one go, totally smashed the living sh*t outta it - wish I'd video'd it. Still I have the record as proof.

Still some way off your score, but am beating you on Twilight Turmoil...
    Still kicking your arse on racing....

Squirtle, have you had any joy on trying to transfer your SBO2 onto a Memory Card. Really want to do it, but can't seem to....

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
      I dare anyone to beat that, I sandwiched him between my car & another & it took off all his energy bar in one go, totally smashed the living sh*t outta it - wish I'd video'd it. Still I have the record as proof.

Still some way off your score, but am beating you on Twilight Turmoil...
      Still kicking your arse on racing....
      I'm findinf Twilight Turmoil a bit of a pain. Can't seem to find the best spot for impact. Will try tonight though.

Squirtle, have you had any joy on trying to transfer your SBO2 onto a Memory Card. Really want to do it, but can't seem to....
      Haven't got a memory card, mate, so can't offer any advise there, I'm afraid.

Comment

Well, if you decide to buy a mem card they're only ?1 in poundland....
        I bought 5!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
          I can do it in 24 seconds, thanks to the buses on the cross roads (you're on about the custom pursuit, with the custom dodge-thingy?). I think it is a bug in the game, although I'm not too sure 'cos I can do the first on in 32 seconds.

I might try it on some others, 'cos it should be possible of all courses where you can get them smashed up.

Comment

yeah, thats it. I could've done it sooner except I crashed in to a bus. Got him after that, first straight after first corner.
            Does anyone know if the Focus + other car are available for selection after completing custon series twice & getting all best scores as per PS2?

Comment

Dunno man; I thought I'd done everything after clockin' the custom champ the first time 'cos it tells you that everything is unlocked 'cept I didn't notice any difference Focus though, which is that? Is that the green car on the cover??

Comment

Managed to bump my score on Crash up a little further last night as well. over 1.5billion now. 22nd in the world as of last night.

The number 1 and 2 spot are over 2billion though. Lordy!

Comment

Green car on the cover, you get midway through the game, Just need to change the Colour from red.

Comment

Oh, in that case I have all of 'em

Comment

Being a GC owner, I can't post my times online but what is everyones fastest lap/total time in Airport 3(R). After a but of practice mt fastest total is 2:56.600 and lap is 0:34.700. It also has my most total burnouts with a chain of 20 the maximum I can do.

This was done using the Supercar (renamed the Weapon of Choice when myself and friend use it) and by not braking once on the circuit because the car has such fantastic grip all you really need to do is stear round the corner normally and stick as close the barrier as possible.

Comment

Oh, who is that at number 6 in the world for On Ramp Onslaught?

Must be me then

Seriously though, just got this and so far I'm loving it. Being able to upload your scores is a great idea, it just makes me wanna keep playing to catch up on you guys.

still got a lot to unlock though, so back to it

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                          Oh, who is that at number 6 in the world for On Ramp Onslaught?

Must be me then

Seriously though, just got this and so far I'm loving it. Being able to upload your scores is a great idea, it just makes me wanna keep playing to catch up on you guys.

still got a lot to unlock though, so back to it
                          Nice.

Who's 23rd in the world overall then?

That'll be me then

Keep playing, G-funk.

Comment

Starting to get a bit better at this now, unlocked a few cooler motors too.

also, just realised you can get a boost at the very start. You sneaky buggers never mentioned that, helping a lot with Crash Mode.

Are people still playing it, wanna get some more peeps on my Friends list to compete with (actually I'm hoping someone will be worse than me so I can get an ego boost)

Comment

Oh, yeah, mama!

Playing last night and got 114 million on the 2nd level. Coastal Crush or whatever. 2nd in the world on that level.

Oh, mama!

I'm now back up to 21st in the world overall.

Oh, yeah, also got something like 95million on the 3rd level as well, the one where it tells you to get airborne. Which is a lie, basically. Just stick to the right and then swing in to on of the smaller parked trucks. Do it with the custom roadster and boost start and you'll get the oil tanker driving past and then all four oncoming coaches cause major mayhem.

Comment

I bought this at the weekend and have really enjoyed it.

I have done all teh crash levels and got gold on all but my scores are quite poor as I was using the Jap muscle car.
                                I have now unlocked the Supercar after completing the championship, is this the way to go for big crash scores or is there a better vehichle to use in crash.

Was checking your scores Sunday morning (Lemon)Squirtle, I was most impressed.

I have just got to complete the last set of races in custom championship and then its all about improving my times/scores.

TR

Comment

Working...
                                X