No announcement yet.

Burnout 2 - Xbox Live scores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some levels, you need a faster car and the boost start. Some, its not so important. I forget the names of levels, but with a really fast car you can catch up to junctions before a lot of the cars have gone past and thus get much better multipliers for the level. At the end of the day, I have played it probably more than has been healthy for me.

Oh, and do the custom championship, Trok, and get the custom roadster which is the fastest car in the game. Most useful for a lot of levels.

Comment

Anybody have any idea what's just happened to the Hi-Score table?

It looks like it's been reset or something. Now I'm top 50 for everything whereas yesterday I was well into the hundreads. Unfortunatley I haven't improved that much ><

When I logged onto live it told me I had to download an update, afterwards I went in and the high scores seem to have been culled.

It's also displaying players country under their name properly.

Suppose it's no big deal - when everyone logs back in it'll go back to normal.

Until then... going to exploit this oppertunity to get top ten

Comment

"Acclaim Entertainment and Criterion Games would like to announce that on
        Thursday July 10, the Burnout 2 Xbox Live scoreboards will be refreshed to
        signal the beginning of an international challenge to determine which
        country can claim the best racers. All new times or scores posted after July
        10 will list the player's country underneath their Gamertag so that all
        comers can see which nation boasts the top players in the world.
        Please note that to enter new times or scores after the scoreboards have
        been refreshed, you will need to beat any existing times or scores stored
        locally on your Xbox. Or, alternatively, you could erase your user profile
        and start again."
        I just lost my save recently and had to start again anyway

Comment

Cheers g-funk.

Please note that to enter new times or scores after the scoreboards have been refreshed, you will need to beat any existing times or scores stored locally on your Xbox. Or, alternatively, you could erase your user profile and start again.
          That is a bit harsh.

I'm suprised and pleased at how the online scores add to this game, hope to see more of it in the future. Online replays would also be interesting.

Comment

Really hope i can get Broadband in my area in the future and these score tables are still there as i REALLY have to post to boast as they say
            Was just wanting to ask what the highest overall score is/was on Burnout 2 crash mode? I assume it calculate all the crash zones to one big score then?

Comment

gamertag = iloveannie

I'll happily have a go :-)

Comment

Working...
              X