Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVE Online

Hey,

A couple of people I know from various forums are getting together to have a stab at EVE again. All n00b characters to start with. If any of you lot are curious about the game, or want to have a go, PM me with your e-mail address, and I'll supply you with a 2 week free trial for it.

No credit card required!

Didn't know whether to start a new thread or dig up several similar topics but I chose to resurrect this one from the dead.

I downloaded the 14 day trial the other day and have been mostly overwhelmed either the sheer amount of information, tabs and spread sheet like charts.
    Does anyone here play it? I'm looking for some encouragement before deciding whether to continue on past the trial.
    I'm still not sure what it's even about. What the purpose is, and why do people play it at all...

Comment

Yes it can be a bit overwelming at first. Played it on and off over the years. Enjoy it for a couple of months, then start getting bored. It is amazing game, and always enjoy it for the first period. I just dont have the time and effort to spend on it i think to get to that next level of enjoyment.

Its really want you want it to be. Most professions you have to join a corporation to make it really valuable long term.

Comment

I was asked by a corp member to join up on my first day. Was kind of suspicious at first since I heard stories of scammers and tricksters but they've seemed ok so far. Definitely better with real people talking.

Comment

always wondered what type of game eve online was if its a rpg or like elite

Comment

Can you join more than 1 corp? Also how can you leave a corp?

Comment

This game is interesting to play online and there is no boring at all in this game and every one enjoys this game.Nor me my brother is also enjoying this game.

Comment

Well since the latest big patch things are getting better than ever.
                I started this game in February and several months later I'd say I'm hooked. Best game I've played tbh.
                This is solely down to who is in your corp and what you do, how you interact with people. I joined a corp with 4 people, now we have 35.

If anyone is instead in trying to give the game a shot let me kow and we'll get you on board and in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                X