Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counter-Strike Source

Yo yo! I represent the rllmuk CSS clan.

Does this forum have many CSS players? I ask because if theres 5+ we would love to play you some time.

contact me : danielmasters [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk
    or in the rllmuk CS folder

Ah Tracer, whoring yourself out to other forums now, eh? :P

But nevermind, there have to be some players here who would like to challenge clan rllmuk.

Comment

Exactly. Give it time (3 years) and someone will notice this topic.

Comment

well i play css regularly so if there is a few people on here who play it regular, then why shouldnt a clan be formed?

Comment

I've just tried this for the first time, great fun, although, I am crap.

Comment

i play pretty much most evenings

whats the rllmk server ip?

Comment

85.133.16.63:27115

Come one, come all!

Comment

I dunno if it's just me but I have a hard time differentiating between friendly & foe in this game.

Comment

Yeah I have that trouble too...

Comment

Im up for palying any time and im confident enuff to say i'd provide a challenge to most people as ive been playing CS for around 5 years now.

Comment

Have just started getting abck to this after I devoted mt life to it earlier in the year. Am up for some organised shenanagins and am half decent.

Agree about the differentiaiting between friend and foe, it aint always that clear, especaiily from 40 ft away with the heat haze clouding your view

Comment

Argh.

Has anyone played since they added the new player models? I think they've runied it.

The new terrorist model looks like Rambo for God's sake.

Comment

Working...
                        X