PSP Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Online

I just wanted to know how I can browse the net using a PSP, and also how I can get Wipeout Pure online too?

EDIT

Note: I have a UK PSP v2.0.

Did you use your demo disk to actually download the 2.0 update? If so, you should be able to access the web browser by selecting the game UMD option and moving across (I think)

As for taking wipeout pure online, I'm guessing you need to connect your PSP to a wireless sensor which fits into a router and it should be self explanatory from there if you have the game manual.

Comment

Wipeout Pure only has an ad-hoc mode (ie: mates in the same room). To take it online "properly" you need to use something like Xlink Kai to trick the PSP into thinking its using ad-hoc while using the internet to link PSPs together.

I made a post here which may help you: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...849#post610849

Note that only the same region versions of WO:Pure work on Kai together; so USA versions or Euro versions, but not USA & Euro together. The region of the PSP console itself obviously makes no difference.

Comment

Working...
      X