X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainbow Six: Letdown [Xbox Live]

Anyone playing this?

Hated the demo but glitches galore aside the actual game aint too shabby
    Deffo reccomend a rental first before you buy plus be aware you will have your ass handed to you until you reach a higher level in PEC mode.

Headshot BOOM!
    Last edited by GODZOOKI; 16-09-2005, 10:40.

I've been on every night since I got bought it

Gamertag is PerfectSmith if you're on tonight and fancy a game.

Comment

How does it compare to BA then?

Comment

Unfortunately, this is the first RS game i've played so I couldn't say. It feels very much like Counterstrike, but then I've never had a proble with counterstrike

Touch wood I haven't encountered too many bugs so far. There have been a couple of times when the sound of my weapons have cut out, but thats been the worst of it.

I've been having a real crack with it, but I would definitely say the game is rental if you're not sure about it, at least to get an idea if you're interested in the live side of things.

Comment

get BA if you want to see how the real Rainbow plays. As Risk says this plays like C'strike and doesn't merit the Rainbow brand. It's a totally different game.

Comment

Have been playing this for about 4 days now.

Am not impressed I must say and almost feel that this was rushed out just so it was released before X-Box 360.

Have found that the Single Player game is riddled with bugs and the Online game suffers from a few server problems.

Comment

Working...
            X