No announcement yet.

XBOX PSO, Rare Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah we should have a crap trade meet up, my bank is gettin out of control lol

Comment

How about this Sunday afternoon then? From 3pm-ish? (I think my hangover should be gone by then!)...

We are all PAL PSOX aren't we?

I still don't have much good stuff.. mainly Force stuff really. Lots of Clubs of Laconium, Fire Scepter Agni's spare. Also a Flowen's Sword and a Musashi... I've given away some of my stuff already I'm afraid, but I may well find some more cack by Sunday. I've played online though mostly and was letting the Hunters/Rangers get most of the good stuff tho. I did get De Roy Le to drop a Mahu on VHard last night which was nice though. Was a very funny battle.. these Hunter-types had never seen how easily a Force (especially FOnewm) can kill De Roy Le with Rafoie's and Razondes.. heheh. There were shouts of 'that's obscene!' amongst the laughter as he died in a few minutes (well I was messing about too..) . What a boss, LOVE HIM!

Oh, cheers Vikas for adding my gamertag.. I need to find you to get your guild card though. Sorry if I was p!ssing you off with the 'invites' last night. When I've played PSO before I have been able to 'accept an invite' and then it gave me a 'search result' so that I could 'Meet the User' even for someone I didn't have the PSO guild card of... this is how I met a few of my gamertag-known friends initially on it. But it didn't seem to work last night, but I was hoping you'd invite me back again so I could try and meet you again. I suspect it might only work when you are in a lobby, because in-game, I accepted your invite expecting to get a 'search result' - but it didn't do anything.

Comment

Oh one thing I am mad for trading as well.. Materials!

I will trade Def, Power and Luck material for Evade or Mind, as I only need Evade and Mind from now on.

If anyone can help out, I have a load filling up my Check Room right now (especially Def as thats what seems to drop for me on Pinkal, even though PSO World says otherwise...)

Comment

Originally posted by Remy_Basara
          We are all PAL PSOX aren't we?

Oh, cheers Vikas for adding my gamertag.. I need to find you to get your guild card though. Sorry if I was p!ssing you off with the 'invites' last night.
          yer, after I got your invite and saw it didnt work, I released you were on the PAL version and didnt accept any furthur invites, cause Im on the NTSC Version , sorry

Btw, g-funk did you get my private message? The US Servers have got Challenge mode 2,3,4 and Battle mode 2,3 available now, plus some special time event thing.

Comment

Btw, g-funk did you get my private message? The US Servers have got Challenge mode 2,3,4 and Battle mode 2,3 available now, plus some special time event thing.
            Cool, I've not been online for about a week (managed to get my xbox banned from live) Should hopefully have it sorted this weekend.

Hopefully challenge mode gets put up quicker than the GC version.

Another thing, there must be another C-mode to come. I've seen 5 new S-ranks that you can't get from the current c-mode.

S Rank SWORD (Two Hands)
            S Rank LAUNCHER
            S Rank CARD
            S Rank KNUCKLE
            S Rank AXE

Also, if you check your stats pages there are 2 pages for online challenge mode times, and only 1 for offline.

Comment

g-funk, those weapons dont exist :/, and I think I might have seen those being traded on PSO (US version) already, so they are probably hacks .

I noticed that too there was a second page, but I wonder if that has any connection to those extra time trail quests that appeared on the gamecube, I think those were recorded on that second page. (Remember that the Xbox is a direct port from the Gamecube version).

Comment

acually forget that last bit of the post, you were right, its for the Episode II Challenge Mode

Comment

Yeah, I know they don't exist yet. But they do exist in the game. Although the game has been "hacked" to get them, they aren't hacks in the sense that they have been made from nothing, as they have their own hex value within the game disc.

There are a few other shields that I've never heard of too, but I won't spoil it for anyone.

How did you find out its for the episode 2 challenge mode?

Comment

Working...
                  X