No announcement yet.

Mario Kart DS Friend Code List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many friends can you have on your list?

Comment

right, so far i've added:

melenko, gizmo, Hangman, in5ane, Karlidog, Kron, SilvergunX, bignige, neilmcrae, ben nintendo, wicky, beelzebot, djjimob, Vonmanc and Simoran1

can you please add me if you want ^_^

(my number is: 399491 974636)

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
        How many friends can you have on your list?
        I think it's 60 - I'm in the high 50s now & there are still peeps on my list that haven't added me to theirs; gonna have a clearout in a few days time I think.

Comment

NBK you are too good I dont want loads of losses on my profile :P

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
            I think it's 60 - I'm in the high 50s now & there are still peeps on my list that haven't added me to theirs; gonna have a clearout in a few days time I think.
            Wow, I though it was gonna be like 6 or something This makes it even harder to be a useless eMac no dongle having technoleper.

Comment

Originally posted by xei xei
              right, so far i've added:

melenko, gizmo, Hangman, in5ane, Karlidog, Kron, SilvergunX, bignige, neilmcrae, ben nintendo, wicky, beelzebot, djjimob, Vonmanc and Simoran1

can you please add me if you want ^_^

(my number is: 399491 974636)
              added your number but it still has the "if you see this screen after adding.." bit you def entered my code?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_nintendo
                added your number but it still has the "if you see this screen after adding.." bit you def entered my code?
                hmmm, checking now

Comment

i've got ya on mine now, check again soon. I'll be having some games in a few hours time after these torrrents i have finish (NTL = awful upload = no mario kart while torrenting ;_; )

Comment

kk whats your name in game?

Just had a 3 player bash against "Ryan" and "Forrest"
                    and I won!

Comment

Feel free to add me, I will be playing in a little while - PM me so I can add you back

AYB: 399 491 970 556

Comment

My friend code is 541226 105026 . Nick is Dogg. Add me and kick my ass - I'm well rubbish!

Comment

425261 945179 is me...

Comment

I've been having strange problems today.

Does anybody find that sometimes, at any completely random time, your DS will completely freeze for a second before continuing?

It just happened to me during the last race with dogsout and anadim (Good races though!), where I was in first place, the DS screens flickered, then all of a sudden I was in last.

Dropped out vs dogsout just now due to wireless interference in my room. AGAIN.

Comment

Add me please guys!

Comment

Cutmymilk, Paleface, Allyourbase, Dogg Thang, & Xei Xei - You,ve all been added to my list so please add me when you can and we can race!!

Check the 1st page for my friend code!

Comment

Working...
                                X