US/UK Wifi Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US/UK Wifi Query

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but this question is killing me very slowly and i think i'm gonna go insane if i don't get it sorted, If i import the US Animal crossing, will i be able to use the american game on UK wifi services?? i don't wanna wait till march for the uk one!! I need it now!!! please help!

Well my US copy of Mario Kart works fine online in the UK. So the answer is yes.

Comment

Last edited by Mario; 18-06-2012, 20:32.

Comment

Yep I was finally able to get online, and I've got a US DS and a US MKDS and connected here okay in a free hotspot.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
          connected here okay in a free hotspot.
          Where was the hotspot? I tried in Coffee Republic in Staines but no joy

Comment

Originally posted by Mario
            Hopefully the holiday seasons wont be wildly different depending on each version
            I think I read that they've gotten rid of the different holiday seasons and introduced their own.

Comment

Last edited by Mario; 18-06-2012, 20:32.

Comment

Originally posted by StLuisRey
                Where was the hotspot? I tried in Coffee Republic in Staines but no joy
                In the pub opposite work of all places (Prodigal, near Bank in London)! Took a couple of attempts to get a connection, but it was entirely stable once I was on. Guess where I will be tomorrow lunch time
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                X