No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisp we'll be playing glitch games tonight if you fancy some - Have you got the quake4 demo ? It lets you play parties which is good.

Gerry Helmet is now 360-Live and will be picking this up today so the banter will be all good inbetween me sniping y'all.

Comment

Finally...

Comment

Thank God for that.

Comment

ahh that's good news !! now let's hope they release the update asap !

Comment

Oh man that's superb - better than I would've hoped for.

But they should have had all that in there from the start.
            1. Player Lag has been addressed
            2. Private Game Lobbies / Reserved Slots
            3. Enable Live Host to set custom game options
            4. Map Preferences setting
            5. Post Game Lobbies (players at end of match will return to lobby)
            6. Enemy Player Name Notification
            7. Kick Player (host ability)
            8. Lobby Game Type, Map and Host Notification

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
              Crisp we'll be playing glitch games tonight if you fancy some - Have you got the quake4 demo ? It lets you play parties which is good.

Gerry Helmet is now 360-Live and will be picking this up today so the banter will be all good inbetween me sniping y'all.
              nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc etc... i'm about today if anyone else is, 360 will be left on after 6 so just shoot me a message.

Comment

Ill be on about 23:00 until I fall Asleep

Comment

Just had some great games with Nige, Jack & Gib - good session lads - the glitch worked not bad - 2 team deathmatches & a CTF.

This patch can't come soon enough - they'd be wise to have it out way before GRAW lands - Getting a whole gang of us together in one lobby might be tricky.....

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                    Getting a whole gang of us together in one lobby might be tricky.....
                    thursday was halo night, wasn't that difficult getting people together...

so, straw poll on which evenings would be best for multiplayer sessions??

i'm good any evening

Comment

I'm good most evenings

Comment

If people need anybody to make up the numbers, add me. I'll be playing a LOT of this once the MP patch hits...

Comment

Gamertag ?

Comment

D'oh... forgot i don't have it in my sig on here. It's (unsurprisingly) Oh Mutants

Comment

Figured it might be - will add you to the front page.

Comment

Should be about this afternoon if anybody fancies a game !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X