X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone up for a game tonight

If so send me an invite

Comment

How about tonight ? Gonna play some more Prey SP but this has been unfairly neglected recently - I'm reaching the end of my patience with Chromehounds and the massive downtime between plays.

Comment

aye sign me up for that bud, be around after 8:15 !

Comment

I should be on while 9.00pm tonight.

Comment

K K good stuff - gonna split my time between this & GR tonight !

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
              How about tonight ? Gonna play some more Prey SP but this has been unfairly neglected recently - I'm reaching the end of my patience with Chromehounds and the massive downtime between plays.
              What you talking about ?

Chromehounds has had the same war going on since Friday unless something happened Sat night/Yesterday !

Still wouldn't mind some more of this !

Comment

I mean the downtime between each "match" not each war - goes like this :

[Lobby]

"ready for a battle"

"aye 2 minutes just pissing around with my mech"

[5 minutes later still in lobby]

"Right let's go"

[In pre-game lobby]

"Hang on just adjusting my sniper cannon/bastard gun/whatever"

[another few minutes pass]

"Ok I'm ready now"

At this point one of two things happens - If you're up against real people the game will likely crash out back to the lobby or main title screen.

If you're playing AI the battle lasts about 5 minutes tops and then you go back to step 1 above.

I got prey now so I think between that, this and my renewed love of Ghost Recon that's enough till September 1st.

Comment

ill be on tonight from about 7, If anyone fancies it?

Online handle is Compactedjack for those that arnt on my friends list

Comment

Terrible neglect this game has suffered recently - anybody fancy some later on tonight assuming by BB connection doesn't go to the wall again ?

Comment

Bastards

Comment

Played the other night anyway - this is easily still one of the best FPS I played in the last few years (maybe since Halo2?). So glad they sorted out the online component even if it did take like 1/3 of a year

Reading up on CoD3 it sounds (and looks from vids) like that's going to be something special too :

24 players
                        Vehicles
                        Fully reactive smoke
                        Close Combat

and hopefully lots more - I wonder if 360 and PS3 owners can play each other? At 24 players I'm assuming that'll need dedicated servers - That would be interesting

Comment

Im still up for a game just need to sort a night out so we can get enough players together.

Comment

I'll be about tonight !

Comment

Ban request for Yoshi!
                              He's trying to wreck our Halo 2 night!!!!

Comment

Is it ?? Where's ma fukken invite then ya basturds

Comment

Working...
                                X