Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamertag etiquette? Smash TV, Gauntlet, Billiards and Backgammon - friends wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamertag etiquette? Smash TV, Gauntlet, Billiards and Backgammon - friends wanted

Right, pretty new to xbox live and am looking for some buddies for these games - for the challenge and to get some achievements.

Anyone fancy some games of these? If so, post here or pm with your gamertags, or add me: tonydalmond

Also, what's the etiquette regarding gamertags? I'm on the gamertag threads and would like to add some of you guys to my friends list. Are you all just adding people you know, or anyone? Is it, like, offensive to add people you don't know?

Cheers
    Tony

Count me in for some billiards ... there is a thread elsewhere for arranging tournaments too.

As for ettiquette, yeah, just go for it. I've received loads of "friends" requests, and accepted 'em all ... i dunno who would turn one down.

Comment

cheers - will add you when next I'm on - Saturday evening probably.

Comment

Add me too TonyDA for Smash TV & Gauntlet (of those you've listed)

Also, if you want a bigger friends list, it helps to display your live code with your avatar - You can do it through control panel !

Comment

I'm up for some Smash TV (and Might I add, I'm a level 1 master, Yup, I completed level 1 without dying continuing).

Gamer Tag? Tis El Leone

Comment

Put me down for some Gauntlet. Did speak with Yoshi and Slivergun-X a week or 2 ago about having a game, but real life caught up with me and I've not had a whole evening free to set aside. Hopefully soon

Comment

gauntlet and smash im up (plus any other of the retail games)

Gamertag: Destrukt2006

Comment

Ah, cool guys - cheers. Will add you all when I'm online later (yes, I will be playing xbox live on New Years Eve lol).

Tony

Comment

Im up for Bankshot and SmashTV with any of the guys on here. My GT is

The KingSlayer

Comment

Put me down for some Smash TV matey.

Comment

Ajay/Keith - will add you both tonight, and should be around from 9ish if anyone fancies a game or two!

Comment

i might be up for a game if im online invite me

Comment

Tony i think ya already on my FL, but anyone else who wants to play billiards feel free to add me - i'm addicted to this game

Comment

Anyone online around 10ish for some co-op Smash TV/Gauntlet?

Comment

Possibly for Gauntlet. If I'm online give me a shout!

Comment

Working...
                              X