No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoyed our wee session there Yoshi; completely restored my faith in Live to not be repeatedly pummelled by Ryu or Ayane.

Still strange that we'd have lag sometimes, and not others, regardless of who was hosting though.

As for the matches earlier on with Bleeders, Mike and Soi...that fight in the street (I forget who it was against I'm afraid, but I think it was Soi) where the car swerved to hit my opponent was aces. Would've been pissed if that had happened to me though.

Comment

It was me, bloody cop car.

Comment

It was just funny that it hit both of us in the first round, but in the second round it actually turned in as if it was trying to hit you, where usually they'll try swerving out of the way.

Comment

Am gonna be on for a few games tonight around 9 to show off my Chrisite and Ein.

Hopefully get a few of you boys on for some fights

Comment

Ack, already promised someone a few games on PDZ, so if you're still about when I'm done I'll hop back on DoA4. Still need to beat you at least once!

Comment

I've found the future and it's everybody selecting "random" instead of a character.

That'll sort the real men from the boys

Comment

Gets my vote

Comment

Sorry about earlier there; the game froze on me, so I restarted. But then I couldn't join any of you without an invite, and I didn't want to message any of you asking for an invite because the last time that happened to me, I sent a voice message to someone, which resulted in the game freezing for them too! D'oh!

Comment

Gonna be on from 7 till about 9 tonight for some random character battles if anyone else about? Got a good mix of 5 or 6 characters I feel comfortable with, the rest is alotery, hehehe, but will make for more interesting matches for sure.

Comment

No worries Keith - Figured that but was just finishing up anyway hence didn't ping you another invite (that and I figured you'd gone back to the evil FFXI)

Comment

Haha, no, Ms Fistman and I jumped into two player Kameo instead.

Determined to see what all the fuss is about with FFXI though, so I think I'll give that another shot tonight. Be back on DoA4 with you boys tomorrow though.

Comment

How does 2 player Kameo work then ? You fancy some co-op over live soon ? I've nearly finished it I think and have been quite impressed with it in parts (only in parts).

Can't really see how co-op would work ? Is it just tacked on ?

EDIT : Props to Moodmon for participating in the "random character selection" scheme last night and handing me my ass big style - Countering Demon fo' sure !!

Was kinda wierd coincidence that the first two times we both picked random he got Brad and I got Kokoro BOTH TIMES !!!

Comment

Actually, Co-Op on Kameo is a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. The Elemental Warriors complement each other a lot better when you're not switching between them. (For example, me using Deep Blue to soak enemies in oil, then her setting them on fire with Ash worked really nicely; could never be bothered to do that in single player )

It's basically just the dungeons from one player, but with a second Kameo running around. I couldn't see an option for two player over Live, but if it can be done then yeah, wouldn't mind a go.

Back on topic: I don't mind random character matches, but feel like it's a waste of everyone's time since I suck with everyone, except for Zack who I'm a little less ****e with.

Comment

I am all for the random characters as long as I dont get hit with any of the slower more grapple oriented charcters, they really annoy me. One grab = 60% health gone, no thanks!!

I thought Brad was a fanny at first but going through his sparring routine shows he is a mean customer... registered some good wins over the weekend with him and picked up Jann Lee where I left him after DOA3, he is another monster but is one for the whores fo sure... random matches about 6.30?

Comment

Actually, I really enjoy playing as Jann-Lee - think it's maybe fairer when it's Jann vs Jann - makes for a nice fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X