No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some rather tasty matches last night with Yoshi, MrDark and some other bloke I can't remember the tag for

Pretty much every single game went to the wire. Didn't help I had two round-itis, a nasty illness where you go two rounds up then **** up the next three. I blame Tina, the ****ty bint

Nice to see the random character pick works as well as it always did. Mr Yoshi managed to get a lovely red Spartan twice in a row. I made up for it with cock nose making an appearance. And don't bad mouth Bass. Or he'll force you to eat some meat

Comment

Managed some games last night aswell with Yoshi and must say am really liking the random character stuff, adds a nice spin to the matches and usually amkes the battles much tighter. Couple of times I landed Brad Wong was superb but Yoshi got dealt some nice hands aswell and the wins were shared pretty much 50 50.

Gonna be on for more tonight as I simply cant get enough of this game on live

Comment

I hope to be on tonight too, invite me in if you see me

Comment

Same here, should be about tonight to take a pasting.

Comment

I should be able to play online tonight, thus increasing the people taking a pasting by one

Comment

not tonight.

But new Lost to make up for it

There's a balance to everything in life !

Comment

forgot to mention I played tag last night - 4 of us all playing at the same time as a character each - was laggy but different - couldn't emulate it when we tried !!!!

Comment

Good games to all the lovely ntsc-uk people i caught online tonight.

Comment

Some superb games last night with many folk... apologies for not putting up much resistance late on Faded, had been on live since about 7 and was getting pretty jaded still some great games though.

Nice wee session with Human Energy and MikeF, love the way the random character selection really mixes things up.

Hopefully be on tonight around 7 for some more!!

Comment

I should be on again tonight for a while, was good to finally break my duck against Mardigan, even if he did make me pay for it later.

Not too keen onthe random characters yet as i am crap at using most of them (time needs to be spent in sparring mode me thinks)

Comment

That one win will haunty me for eternity mate no doubt you will add to it in future but right now it looks disgusting on my Vs log, hehe.

The random characters is good but not all the time, can really damage your stats if dealt a few bad hands so in moderation its ok but when you want to showyour skills with 3 or 4 characters you are solid with then its best to agree on selection.

I got randomed with Brad Wong in the laggiest game ever and we all know how bad he is in that scenario!! Am usually quite tricky with him but I could do nothing.

Some superb games with Bleeders aswell early on, overall a great night of play other than the one terribly laggy game!!

Comment

Ah yeah, that first match I had with Mardigan8 set the tone for the session! I went 2-0 up and thought "Yes! Maybe I'm gonna have a good night tonight," and proceeded to lose the next three rounds in record time

I'll add a couple more names from this thread to my friends list, and hopefully I will get the chance to play some of you over the weekend.

Comment

I should be around this evening too. Anyone else who wants to add me feel free.

Comment

You ****ing pwned with your throwing stuff last night Faded, grabbing me while I was trying to reverse a hit that didnt come, paid the price severaly for that. Its weird how different some peoples tactics can be and how much they can throw you off, like yours did.

If folk use most punches and kicks I gt lots of counters but like you with your throws it puts my game off a bit, had to revise me approach a bit to get anything out fo our games will hopefully build on that tonight, hehe.

Comment

Yeah lately I'm trying really hard to watch the matches while I'm waiting to play and get a handle on what individual players like to do and adjust my tactics accordingly.

I was really impressed with your counter instincts actually. I'm not surprised how often you use them with the success you were having, you've jsut got to be very mindful of that damage bonus you get for throwing someone mid counter attempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X