No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm about quite a lot too so add me up everybody!
    Last edited by dogsout; 23-01-2006, 15:12.

Comment

Dogsout - He's in Sydney - The lag I'd imagine *might* be a bit apparent

Comment

i don't think i've had much trouble up to now though.

Comment

Right then ping me an invite tonight and we'll try it out !!

Comment

yoshi,whats going on with the tourney that you set up? can we manage a practice session or something?

Comment

The tourney can wait. Especially as me 360 broke. Freezes every 5 mins after I start a game. And I'm still waiting for box to send it off. That's why I haven't been on, not that I'm afraid of you peeps. No.

Honest.

Stop looking at me like that.

Comment

Ahh man, somebody play me! I can't be bothered playing laggy yanks anymore.

Comment

Anyone about tonight for a few fights?

Comment

I'm often online from 12-1PM during my lunch break. Might be on a bit later tonight too, maybe half ten / eleven to around midnight.

Comment

I should be on a few games tonight

Comment

Certianly... plan to be on from around 7 for some head bashing

Comment

*cracks knuckles* lets do this!

Comment

Right - will try and be on - I've spannered me neck so if I am able to operate stick and look at screen without and rotation of my napper should be good for it !

Moodmon - That sucks - It's ****ing scary how unreliable this hardware is although I only know one friend out of several who had problems (so far !)

It's not really funny but I giggled last night when I saw EvilBoris playing Hexic-HD after posting about his drive no longer reading discs !!

Comment

I managed to have a few fights this lunch time. The little icon that tells you about the connection speed is very deceptive! I tried two different sessions, both of them had three bars lit up for connection speed, both were in the UK, yet one was as slow as crap and the other was as if I were playing against the computer!

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
                                I managed to have a few fights this lunch time. The little icon that tells you about the connection speed is very deceptive! I tried two different sessions, both of them had three bars lit up for connection speed, both were in the UK, yet one was as slow as crap and the other was as if I were playing against the computer!
                                Well i allways go for the red connection types 'cause everybody avoids them and 90% of the time they are as smooth as you can get! honestly,try it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X