No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will lcoking down my lobby to 3 fighters max to ensure smooth play at all times and it will be first come first served for fights am sure you will all be queueing up to get in, hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
      I will lcoking down my lobby to 3 fighters max to ensure smooth play at all times and it will be first come first served for fights am sure you will all be queueing up to get in, hehehe.
      what time?

Comment

Around 7.30 mate, got some stupid Pro Evo games to play from a tournament I can no longer be bothered with so once they are out of the way I will be on the DOA.

Comment

yeah. Played some japanese tonight, no lag with 3. As soon as 4 or more was in it was like slow motion.

Comment

only takes 1 spaz to bring it down !1111!

Comment

Had some matches with DCMK1 and a bloke called PreachingSun last night. Limited it to three people and it was virtually lag free during the fights, just one big pause in one of the early fights.

The matches were excellent too, I managed to grab about five or six wins and finally got past the 10 online wins mark! Nearly every match was very close and I managed to raise my rating from a rubbish E to a slightly less rubbish D Definitely the best I've played so far. Damn good game!!

Comment

Managed about 3 fights alst night, couple with dogsout who got a GREAT against me in our first round... thankfully I got my **** together after that and ended up winning our matches but was some great fights, really tight and had to pull off a fair few reversals to nail the lad, hehe.

On tonight for some more.

Comment

I'm managing to hit more reversals now, which I think is really helping, I've been practcing pulling them off against the computer. Managing to land a few combos too, and not do so many big kicks and punches into thin air

Comment

Most folk dont mix up their reversals, usually just banking on a mid punch or equivalent for a reversal and not getting it. If you mix up the reversals you try the results are much better.

Getting 2 reversals in a row really takes the heart out of your opponent as they usually take a wee step back from you and go, right this lad knows what he is doing, hehe.

Will be up for some fights tonight since Pro Eo group qualification has been secured time to acquire that A rank as am teetering on the edge of it just now.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
                      I'm managing to hit more reversals now, which I think is really helping, I've been practcing pulling them off against the computer. Managing to land a few combos too, and not do so many big kicks and punches into thin air
                      Thats me, although i have only had the game for a day now.

Comment

Well I decided to try and do something to improve my online gaming experience, so I phoned up Blueyonder and got them to upgrade our cable internet to 10mbps. Should help out quite a bit, but the stingy sods still only give you 384k for the upstream!!! I'd much rather have 5mbps each way, it'd be much more useful.

Comment

^^ Yeah I know - Same here you'd expect at least 1mb up - I'd sacrifice 5 of the 10mb for 1 going upstream !

The sooner they realise that's what's needed for gaming the better !

On a positive note you'll' find that any matches you host will run lovely - I look forward to our lag free battles

Comment

Yeah, I don't see why they can't do it. I mean, bandwidth is bandwidth, no matter if you're uploading or downloading, so it can't cost them any extra to distribute it more sensible way.

Ah well, as you say, at least I'll be able to host some nice fast fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                              Managed about 3 fights alst night, couple with dogsout who got a GREAT against me in our first round... thankfully I got my **** together after that and ended up winning our matches but was some great fights, really tight and had to pull off a fair few reversals to nail the lad, hehe.

On tonight for some more.
                              You're ****ing good mate, I was bloody gutted I lost that first one. I'll be looking for vengeance tonight!

Comment

dogs, did you have much lag playing with me? it wasn't as smooth on my end when i play the japanese but was still good enough. Also i am not very good, as i have not had the game long. will pose a greater threat later this week! Connection should be much quicker as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X