No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember mate, which means it must've been OK.

Comment

Managed to get a couple of fights last night but wasn't very good... came back down to a B from a B+ and was not amused. Lost a couple of fights to random C rank players and hit me quite hard. Just wasn't happening last night at all.

Gonna be on tongiht from about 6 to rectify last nights mistakes and everyone be warned I am on the war path

Comment

Yeah you gotta watch - Like I said to you was having a great time farming some C ranks for points the other day taking all comers then this E- appears and BLAMMO puts me on my arse.

Cost me just shy of 1000 points. That hurt a great deal.

I'm gonna be careful now because the online is probably gonna explode this weekend with the PAL release and I ain't falling foul of any dirty Christie P-P-P-P-P bastards.

Comment

I got to spend yesterday evening on this, I am just complete rubbish at it, managed to get achievements for 5, 10 and 20 consecutive defeats and for D grade

Im going to be on again tonight though and can hopefully improve.

Comment

Don't worry about it mate, there are plenty of us crap players out there I got the 5 and 10 defeats in a row too. I didn't get up to 20, but I did manage to get down as low as an E rank!

I'm never going to be that good at this game, but lots of practice does get you better. I'm slowly but surely stringing a few wins together here and there, and I'm up to 16 wins now. My defeats are still up around the 60 mark, but I'm managing to narrow the gap a little bit

Try completing the game with every character and see which one you feel best with, then practice like mad with that character. I'm also going through the game to get the "unlock every costume" achievement, which means completing the game loads of times with each character. It's a good way of practicing!

Comment

i am getting a bit better. Got up to a C+ After winning 4 in a row. Wanted that 5 streak acheivement, but bombed. Oh well, guess i will keep trying. Awesome fun online. Just want to complete single player so i can concentrate on my online efforts. Great online.

Comment

^^ I second that.

But playing a human is the only way to really improve - I used to love staying at home because I could play VS fighters with my brother !!!

Comment

Yay, 360 that is working (for now) came today. Just in time for UK release. Means I can now get beaten by more UK peeps

Comment

You get acheivements for being ****e!? Excellent

Comment

Unfortunately you get zero points for them I was really annoyed when I found that out, cos I was in the middle of getting a kicking online and suddenly up pops the "achievement unlocked" symbol. There I am, thinking I must have done some really clever secret thing, grabbing me loads of points, and it turns out it's just a fancy way of telling people I'm ****

Comment

its n00b central at the moment. Got my grade up to a B- at last thanks to all the new players who haven't got a clue how to play the game yet

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
                          its n00b central at the moment. Got my grade up to a B- at last thanks to all the new players who haven't got a clue how to play the game yet
                          You naughty person! But be careful, if you lose against a "n00b" you can lose potentially hundreds of points. Happened to me, ye know. Thankfully the vice-versa is truer as well. So if you're ever feeling brave go against the higher ranked players and there could be big rewards waiting. Really pisses people off when they lose against lower ranks.

Comment

Its not my fault they joined my game :P

Don't worry a few of them have beaten me and dropped me back to a C, had to get it back before I quit

Comment

Mardigan and Yoshi,good games! 8)

Comment

I'm capital noob, still managed 1 victory in a tag team battle comp thing though. I am so poor I would expect anyone to be totally gutted if they lost to me. If anyone wants an easy victory you can always add me to your friends list.

Comment

Working...
                                X