No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Yoraths, I'll keep that in mind ! maybe we are quite equal then, I've just received the game yesterday and I found out the way of fighting I used in DOA3 doesn't get me to far with this one...

One of my mates also has it now so we will be going sparring against each other so I hope I will improve quick enough to stand a change of beating the crap out of people online !

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
      Mardigan and Yoshi,good games! 8)
      Great session Hazuki - I thought you were doing quite nicely from the random character selection but you've got an excellent grasp across all the characters - well impressed with how you handled Bass 8)

Look forward to our next session !

Comment

Just can't seem to break into A rank, keep hovering around the 23000 to 25000 point range.

I've gone and snapped my headset so if anyone plays me don't think I'm being an ignorant bastard if I don't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Faded
          I've gone and snapped my headset so if anyone plays me don't think I'm being an ignorant bastard if I don't say anything.
          Yea,this apply's to me as well.Except i have'nt snapped it,it just doesnt seem to be working.

So i apologise to Yoshimax and Mardigan for not chatting

Comment

Originally posted by Faded
            Just can't seem to break into A rank, keep hovering around the 23000 to 25000 point range.
            A- is 26500. Once you get there, you'll find it's much harder to retain A rank than obtain it.

Comment

Had some smashing matches with Ganbare Goemon last night. Started off really evenly matched. That Kokoro of yours was very annoying with her low sweep combo starters. Liked how you managed to do her combo throw 100% of the time without failing. What I don't like of the lobby is that you're not given the option of ending after a fight if you lose. Ended up losing 6 in a row to get my exit with my cheap Kasumi win. Turned out something like 17-10 to Goemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                Yea,this apply's to me as well.Except i have'nt snapped it,it just doesnt seem to be working.

So i apologise to Yoshimax and Mardigan for not chatting
                Yup, mines not working either, for no fricking reason

Comment

when I played online I had a problem with running... when I play story mode or vs 9 (offline) I had no such problems... I'm playing it with an wireless controller, are there know "problems" playing DOA4 with the wireless controller ? ...
                  When the freaking thing doesn't react how it should in an frantic fight.... my head turns red and I'm able to throw it through the telly....

Comment

No idea about the pad as I have a stick. The lag is really annoying me. I only have three games for the 360 and two of those suffer bad lag. It is stopping me getting the most out of the game. I practice with a character to prepare going online then can't play online 'cos of the lag.

Comment

Is the stick any good? I just ordered one. Is the box nice?

Comment

Whos that guy at the top of the leader board whos maxed out his points? he must be a god or something.

Comment

Some magic games of this yesterday with (among others) :

S1NGHO, Silvergun X and Hazuki X

A few absolutely boss sessions throught the day ending about 1am - great games lads - really, really enjoyed them.

Oh - not much lag either even when the lobby was up to 7/8 !!

Re the lag I find that you know as soon as you're on the character select screen whether it's gonna be nasty or not by the responsiveness of your character select box !!!
                          Last edited by Yoshimax; 30-01-2006, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by erhgiez
                            Whos that guy at the top of the leader board whos maxed out his points? he must be a god or something.
                            Got a funny feeling that,that is due to the point glitch which seems to give you a load of points for absolutely no reason.Hmmmmm.

Yea,great games last night guys! It was running suprisingly smooth was'nt it?

Comment

Got the game today so I'm up for some games whenever

Comment

Originally posted by Cuber001
                                Is the stick any good? I just ordered one. Is the box nice?
                                I love it, it's the only stick I have ever owned so I do not not what to compare it too though.

Comment

Working...
                                X