X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will see you tommorrow friction! Shiny Zack suit intact I hope

Comment

Hopefully yes!

I have some stuff on tomorrow so not sure when I can get on. Failing that there is always Thursday!

I might crack gutter mouth Gen out for laughs too!

Zack is brilliant, I need to get the rest of his suits, see what other delights he has!

Comment

Kasumi will be making an appearance in all her face raping glory.

Comment

Just wondering If you guys have seen this yet, this is a screenshot of zack doing his best move

Comment

Genius!

Comment

Aye, some magic games with Bleeders and Silvergun earlier tonight... Silverguns Kasumi was a bitch, loved the variation in the costume to try and make it seem like a different character, hehehe.

Brad is for special occasions only, too much abuse and folk get wise to him pretty quick with his mad lying down combo starters, drunk clown. Your Christie got some game too Bleeders, used some launchers I hadn't considered before and was a tasty treat Motion of the night has go to my 3 reversals on the spin in one of my early games with Silvergun, my hands moved themselves for that fight mate, hehe. You brought me right back down to earth later though and ended up with some superb battles.

Some really great fights though boys, a true clash of ability, hehehe. Managed to get some nice pointage tonight aswell so that A rank cant be too far off!!

Comment

Only just got this... so if anyone wants to add me, and show me the ropes, that would be great. I'm knew the to the world of DOA, first beat-em I've played in a long time too!

And I must be rubbish, it took me ages to complete it once through on Story mode - I almost gave up.

Somebody help me out!!!!

Comment

Had a couple of games with you lot yesterday but my net was screwing a bit so I wasn't on for long. Still got my arse handed to me, need more practice

Anyway the nets all sorted now so I'll be able to play again a fair amount to improve hopefully.

Comment

finally managed to get online with this at about 1 last night! there were no issues with lag for me until fights directly after i'd won a match (not that that happened very often!). after winning a match, do you then host them until you lose?

Comment

Yup, if you are the reigning champ in a lobby you are the host till you lose and pass the torch so to speak

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                        Just wondering If you guys have seen this yet, this is a screenshot of zack doing his best move
                        Your new gamertag has to be GAMEKILLER - I'll give you the microsoft points myself.

My PC loads hi resolution stills quicker than my 360 was rendering the "action" last night !!!!

Comment

Did you boys actually finish that fight where it was laggin out to hell?? I left the lobby as soon as I seen the slide show begin.

Comment

Yes - an incredible feat of endurance !!!

Comment

We actually had 2 whole games of it in total, I think we won one each, although my 360 seemed to think I won both.

It was kind cool because you can see how impressive the animation , backgrounds and collision detection is.

I did a flip kick and Christies foot went right up between Hayabusa's legs before laying down the the pain on his gonads

Comment

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but many peeps (me included) have fixed our lag by giving our machine's a static IP, then putting that IP in our router's DMZ.

Makes Ridge Racer hella smooth too.

Comment

Working...
                                X