No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the unofficial matches happen when you have played someone too many times in a 24hr period, thats why no points were awarded.

It resets itself after 24hrs and starts awarding points again

Comment

When you play someone who goes a variety of fighters it usually signals you are in for some punishment, hehe. I have a good grasp of the quick and medium speed ighters but just cant get my head around teh bigger slower characters with there mulit part throws and ****.

Gimme fast combos, some nice reversals and the occasional Brad Wong and I am there, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
        the unofficial matches happen when you have played someone too many times in a 24hr period, thats why no points were awarded.

It resets itself after 24hrs and starts awarding points again
        Well that cant be right because those games we played were the first me and Human Energy have played in about a week plus the unofficial match was only one way, he was getting points for his wins...

Comment

And the times we played in the past, we've done 10 to 15 matches in one sitting and no unofficial match stuff came up! I'll be very interested to see what Microsoft have to say about it... if I get a reply to my email!

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
            I'll be about tonight chaps for challenges.
            friend request heading your way.

Comment

Careful Bleeders, Hazuki got gaaaaame

I will try get on tonight to rap knuckles with the pair fo you!!

Comment

what grade points is it to get to a B grade? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                  Careful Bleeders, Hazuki got gaaaaame

I will try get on tonight to rap knuckles with the pair fo you!!
                  Ahh,sweet,have'nt seen you on DOA4 recently.To be fair,i have'nt been on either.Man i need my mic sorted out!

Cuber001: B- = 12,500 & B = 14,500

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
                    You can set the IP manually even if you're using a router. You just have to log into your router and turn off the DHCP function (which is the service that hands out IP addresses to all the devices that connect to the router).

Once you turn off DHCP in the router, you then have to manually enter the IP address in all the devices that connect to the router, like your PC, Xbox 360, etc..
                    some routers also let you set always use this ip based on what mac address it finds.

as for connection sharing, i gave up on it with windows built in firewall. get something that lets all the traffic to and from the 360's ip.

Comment

Originally posted by melenko
                      some routers also let you set always use this ip based on what mac address it finds.

as for connection sharing, i gave up on it with windows built in firewall. get something that lets all the traffic to and from the 360's ip.
                      Good point, I forgot about that! If your router does mac address filtering, that's definitely the easiest way to get fixed IP addresses.

Comment

This evening I'll be "ready" for action,

Comment

All my skill has gone.

Completely.

I'm absolutely ****ing useless against Hayabusa. 3 games played, 3 games lost, and i've just broken my controller by throwing it at the wall.

I'll buy a new one tomorrow.

Comment

Ta' for spanking Yoshi and Akira!!

Sorry had to bail, my mobile was going off!

Comment

I might be on this later - looking to lose

Zack will return, which reminds me I need more suits of his!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                                All my skill has gone.

Completely.

I'm absolutely ****ing useless against Hayabusa. 3 games played, 3 games lost, and i've just broken my controller by throwing it at the wall.

I'll buy a new one tomorrow.
                                Don't worry mate, we've all felt that way fighting against Hayabusa scrubs. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X