Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris
    It'll give you errors if you are trying to join games with other moderate people.

I'd sort mine too if I could, but its just not possible
    so that's how it works? i can't play with anyone else with moderate nat settings? don't suppose a firmware upgrade for my router would sort this out would it?

Comment

It shouldn't work that way, but thats what I've found anyway.

A firmware upgrade is the best thing to try.
      What model of router is it?

Comment

tis a netgear DG834GT, same really because i's been excellent for everything else

Comment

AHAAAAA My practice has been paying off!

It may have only been one game, but I beat Hazuki X!

Comment

im online now, so anyone from here in a session invite please! DCMK1! Played Silvergun while back have to say owned me, though picked it up last few games!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
              AHAAAAA My practice has been paying off!

It may have only been one game, but I beat Hazuki X!
              'twas a good match

Had a good little one on one with moodmon.He beat me 5 games to 3.Moodmon you are officially the master grappler! seriously,you don't wanna stay near moodmon for too long,'cause he will **** up,especially with the grappler's i.e leon,bayman,bass.

Good games everybody.

Comment

Had some good matches this afternoon with some guys from here and random peeps. Kept hovering around D+/C- rating.

Need to get more practice and I'll beat you Hazuki ft:

Comment

I'm an A- now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi
                    Need to get more practice and I'll beat you Hazuki ft:
                    Allways up for a challenge buddy 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                      I'm an A- now.
                      Me too Took that SS ranked Narutochaos to town last night & this morning - 1000 points handicap every time I beat him ****in yay.

Was on a 17 win streak too and some ****er done me over - Almost got the 20 achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                        Me too Took that SS ranked Narutochaos to town last night & this morning - 1000 points handicap every time I beat him ****in yay.

Was on a 17 win streak too and some ****er done me over - Almost got the 20 achievement.
                        NICE! 8)

Comment

I lost my streak on 39, proabably an achievement for 40 too!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK

That Narutochaos is a glitched SS too

Comment

95% of people with an SS grade have obtained it by exploiting the glitch. If you check their profiles, they have the SS achievement but not the ones below it like S and A. Since the glitch can be easily reproduced, every time they lose the SS they can regain it again. For the record, you need 196,500 grade points for SS. Very few people will ever reach that level.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
                                That Narutochaos is a glitched SS too
                                Definately - he hasn't had enough fights to be an SS - And he's definately not good enough !!

Comment

Working...
                                X