Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still love the game, trying to get to an A rank

Beat an SS who was in a room on a run of over 20 wins to get the gold star acheivement. he was well pissed off with me

Comment

Originally posted by dogsout
      It got even worse for me, I was an A+ with 60,000 odd points and I ended up an A- with 40,000. I just got bored of the game and my skill just sort of vanished overnight along with my enthusiasm for it. I sold it on yesterday and have gone back to good old GGX2#R on my PS2, can't beat it. Ah well it was fun while it lasted.
      Funny, because since I picked up GGX2#R I aint touched DOA. GG is consuming every gaming minute I have, its like an art that I want to study and master and totally agree it cant be beaten!!

Gonna try find some time for DOA tonight so be looking out for you boys... really wish I could get GG played over the internet though, its the only thing missing from it at the moment.

Comment

Thanks to Hazuki/Mardigan & Kevvy Metal for some great (very) late games last night. Took a while to put Hazuki down but managed it after a large number of losses

Great games lads - Hazuki your BASS game is frightening - Almost Moodmon-Like

Comment

Yea dude it was well fun. I still suck but i'm gonna spar up and get my game on. I'm not too much of a fan of the SP, the AI is a cheating ****er and that last boss :cringe:

I do think its awesome online though. Really great to have a decent online beat em up to play

MUCH prefer MP.

Comment

That last boss is a right bastard! It really messes me up on the time attacks because I can usually get to the last boss with a reasonable time, and then it takes me ages just on the boss and causes my reasonable time to become a **** time!

I can often beat it in one attempt (with certain characters) but whenever I try it on time attack, it turns up the impossibility factor. Luckily I got the achievements by switching to one round per fight I would like to do it properly though, and get some times on the leaderboard. Even if they would be low down, I'd like to see 'em on there

Been doing a lot of RR6 and COD2 recently, so gonna have to get back online with this and have a few more fights soon!

Comment

yea,great games guys.No offence Yoshi,but your countering was a bit slack yesterday.I know the animals there man,just UNLEASH IT!! before,i would'nt bother with a rise attack on you 'cause you'd allways know what i'm going for.I managed quite a few dirty strikes on you that i did'nt think would connect.

Need to get you a game with some B+ and A-.I could see the animal was coming out towards the end of our session 8)

But man,this no vibration on the controller thing is really starting to annoy me.I'm just not enjoying it as much.Plus i got a 23 win streak online but i did'nt recieve the achievement for 20 straight wins What the hell is going on?

Comment

Yeah, I have recorded a win streak of 20... obviously before I starting sucking ass like last night... but didnt get the acheivment for it, dont know what is up with that!!

Comment

I got a 23 win streak & the achievement! Also if you defeat somone on a 20 plus winning streak you get a gold star!

Comment

No offence taken Hazuki - I know my game has been off but I felt I was getting my **** back in order last night - I take your point about the counters & get-up moves - I was ****ing kicking myself every time i hit down + kick whilst getting up - what a fanny

Hopefully be on for a bit tonight !

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                      Yeah, I have recorded a win streak of 20... obviously before I starting sucking ass like last night... but didnt get the acheivment for it, dont know what is up with that!!
                      raaaarrr! team ninja need to sort this out

Yoshi - Make it so.I'll be on around 9 ish.

Comment

A+, yeah dawgs!!

Comment

I actually managed to get a couple of reasonably lag free games (for me) with BigNige Earlier. I'm hoping my net is being fixed tommorow morn.

Comment

My new (24 meg!) broadband gets turned on tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be on for a game or two quite late.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                              A+, yeah dawgs!!
                              STOP using zack you bummer *grumble grumble*

Comment

Ahhh,probally not gonna be on tonight now.Fear and loathing is on film four in 5 mins and i gotta be up early tommorow.

Tommorow,definitely.From 5pm onwards,or maybe before

Comment

Working...
                                X