Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
    ThaForce, I sent you a friends request on Xbox Live, so hopefully we can have a few lag free fights soon!
    sounds good, It should be fun to kick some ass ...

Comment

I'll be on tonight but probably only for an hour or so - bring it on all of yaz.

Comment

hmmm, I'm still at work... depends if my girlfriend is out of the house...
        But if I can make it I'll be glad to show you all corners of the ring !

Comment

I just beat a A+, I can tell you, he lost alot of points

Comment

got up to A- rank now thanks to a friendly glitched SS rank player (although I only had to beat him once to get the last few points)

Comment

be on later tonight if any of you regulars are about(Yoshi,Mardigan,Kevvy,DCMK1,Silvergun,Moodmon )

Oh and ThaForce.You just made yourself a target buddy!8)

Comment

ahh, that's how I like it.... trash talking before the fight ! "bring it on and I'll crush you like a little fly !!" "OH YEAH"

you guys are gonna have so much fun kicking my ass....

Comment

I was on earlier and was playing some real nice stuff, beat 2 A+'s - wey! Silvergun X twice albeit with team-mate - very close/good games, but still happy as he usually owns me.

Still at times im shocking against newbies, occassionally prone to lose against them, ..grr so frustrating when happens!

Hope to see usuals around later on, give me an invite
                  Last edited by dcmk; 11-02-2006, 13:02.

Comment

I think it comes down to Countering, Yeah countering is good. But if you go overboard, you're leaving yourself open to be getting thrown about or a right kicking.

Comment

You played a fantastic game, dcmk.

WunSan is a friend of mine who lives just up the road, so we've been doing some training.

Comment

Just got an invite from Yoshi, so I accepted, joined the lobby...and my stick decided it didn't want to be anyone except player 2, so it kept telling me to connect a controller! Is there an easy way to fix this in a game? I know it'll probably work fine if I go back on now...but Harry Hill's on in a minute.

Comment

I don't get it!

My connection has been at a constand 1200D and 400U yet it was still laggy as **** when I played!

Comment

I had my new broadband for one night (Friday) and managed a few games. I had to leave it Sat morning to fly to Japan, and I'm now sitting in a souless cubicle in a Tokyo hotel (local time 11am) and although I've just landed I'm going to work for a bit (here with job). I dreamed about DOA4 on the way here though.

@Boris, were you playing someone with a dodgy connection? If the other player has a bad connection, it doesn't matter how good yours is.

Comment

Boris has got comedy broadband! Maybe it's the ethernet cable? Do you have another machine you could hook up? Xbox? It might not be your connection?

My DOA4 skilss have completely deserted me. I've lost 40,000 GP's in the last week! I even inflicted my crap skills on Yoshi when we paired up to play tag team!

Although, tag team was superb & lag free for the most part - maybe we should get a few people together and have a tournament? we could have random pairings?

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
                                I had my new broadband for one night (Friday) and managed a few games. I had to leave it Sat morning to fly to Japan, and I'm now sitting in a souless cubicle in a Tokyo hotel (local time 11am) and although I've just landed I'm going to work for a bit (here with job). I dreamed about DOA4 on the way here though.

@Boris, were you playing someone with a dodgy connection? If the other player has a bad connection, it doesn't matter how good yours is.
                                It was against Yoshi actually, and his games were fine until I played him. It could be some weird NAT goings on at my end, it says OPEN now, But I couldn't join in a game with lisasimpson in halo2 either.

Comment

Working...
                                X