No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually resolved that all my time is going to be spent around the C rank. So I'm not fussed about playing random matches and I'm not particularly bothered about dropping a rank, having dropped to D+ at least 3 times only to bounce up again shortly after That said you grade A's have more to lose so I can understand why you get a bit more frustrated Must have played about 15 random matches against Yoshi on Sat and lost every one. But at the end of the day, had I won a match Yoshi would have had far more to lose than I had.

Tag team mode is fantastic, moreso when you've got fairly balanced teams. This weekend was the first time I'd played any tag matches, it was an aspect of the game that Ihadn't thought of looking at before now. There were some brilliant matches yesterday, both random and selected, I even unleashed my inner Gen Fu ..... I hate that character

Comment

Gen Fu's a strange one but he's hard to fight against you just need to use that to your advantage - Kinda similar to Brad but without the insane effectiveness

Gotta say that boy Craig2K6 is probably the hardest player I've come across - he joined in again yesterday and it was good to play against him - beat him once when he drew Spartan in the random characters battles and I got Lei Fang (who I NEVER use) - Gotta say I'd have done him with the Spartan if it was the other way round

He was **** hot when you played in a tag team with him on Sat night/Sun morning (was that 3am when I went to bed ? Jesus Christ) Perfect and he was still doing damage when he joined the session Sunday afternoon - will need to send him a friends invite actually - The way he was staggering single punches to totally throw me off guard was genius - used it a few times since with Elliot and it is MUCHO effective.

Comment

Also, I thought it had ended after Burnout 3 but I can't believe there are still people who can't understand that "bignige" is Nigel and not "Big N*gg*r" - ****ing ignorant, dyslexic bastards.

Ended up using the "File Complaint" option twice yesterday but that was different - those 2 were just plain arseholes who's biggoted twat-talk earned them complaints not just from me but from others also - hopefully a ban will follow as it should be easy enough for MS to tie the complainants/complaints and the game session in question together.

Comment

I'm convinced it's my D-pad that's shagged and not my mad skillz!
          The Left & Up don't seem to work properly, making it difficult to counter and block! Honest!!

Comment

i'll be on later to all the regulars around 5'ish- give me an invite if on or something

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
              i'll be on later to all the regulars around 5'ish- give me an invite if on or something
              DC, do you have a headset?

Comment

I'll be on for a bit then I'll be going to play COD2 then I'll be back on for more.

Can't get enough of DOA at the moment !

Comment

ETA... 21.30, I will be ready after a few days off... will proabbly take me a few to get back into it but hopefully wont embaress myself with an apparent loss if skeel.

Comment

i'll be on in a bit.But i can tell you right now,i'm not enjoying this as much as i did a week ago.All due to the loss of vibration online,i'm just not playing as well as i can.It's weird,i lose all my strategy and i start fighting like a flid!

*SIGH* i just want the damn thing back,DAMMIT!!

Comment

Lost about 8000 points last night - still A- but very badly it hurt - Some fantastic games with Moodmon till the wee small hours.

Need to stop playing this so much.

Comment

I wouldn't feel too bad. You managed to win a tag match with me as your partner, which surely shows that you are a DOA4 genius Those tag matches were great fun, but I really need to replace my broken headset, don't like having to stay silent. I think I'll order one from Play-Asia or Lik-Sang and hope it doesn't take too long to turn up.

Comment

^^ Yeah man headsets are important for this game particularly as you can be sitting off for a while at times - some good banter helps pass the time.

Gotta say Moodmon was doing particularly well out of the random character selections last night - felt like every other game Bass or Leon were coming at me.

"come back after you've wiped your ass" indeed !!!
                          Last edited by Yoshimax; 14-02-2006, 11:52.

Comment

Moodmon sounds like an interesting challenge.

Comment

Silvergun - That's a Leon quote not what Moodmon shouts after he wins !!

Comment

Nah after Mood wins he shouts "NO ONE CAN BEAT MY COUNTER MACHINE!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X