No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beginning to suck at this, aint played for a week or two until yesterday, where i was kciked from post to post by three cheap ryu players! argh, sparring me thinks is in order.

Comment

I had the same problem last week... takes a few beatings for you to get back into it and got my game together last night finally!!

Taking some A rank names and getting back up to a strong B+... gonna be on more tonight hunting down Hazuki who totally raped me over weekend... REVENGE shall be had now that I have my game face back

ft: There it is, thats my game face!!

Comment

Good stuff last night - Gotta say DCMK1 you were definately off your game last night - It was noticeable - normally I'd have expected you to obliterate that guy S0geking - he was awesome with El-Mammarybird. Done him over twice - 2000 GP's thankyouverymuch.

You really need to keep on top of your game with this one - a break is asking for trouble as you'll find once you reach the 40000+ GP mark and rapidly tumble back to 24000 like I did

Comment

I had a bit of a part to play in that downfall and I apologise Yoshi... spotted him on DOA at about 2AM and thought... "that **** will be blootered.... POINTS!!"

Took around 3000 off you and am deeply sorry

Took one fight out of 3 off the Soge boy, is Mammary was a beautiful thing to watch, so fluid. Got in about his rhythm though and my Chrisite dealt him some punishment, hehehe, superb fight!!

Gonna be on most nights this week for more battles!!

Comment

His move to watch was the 3 hit low spinning kick which most people follow with the same again or a mid-level kick - he was stopping and pulling out a throw which kept catching me - very annoying in the same way as the Jann-Lee flying kick when you don't gauge it right.

Comment

Aye, his use of the break dancing kick was lethal... I sussed it in the fight I won and it is really the only reason I beat him. I was throwing him instead of him getting me after the first kick, hehe, he is solid though and if got a flow going in a fight it was all over.

There were a few Ryu spamming muppets in there aswell... really hate Ryu now!!

Comment

My Hayate > Spammer Ryu's so I just use him all the time - if you can avoid the teleporting ****e and the springing forward jump thing then you're sorted !!!

Comment

Hayate got so many tricks it aint right... good tricks though, that require superb distance judgement rather than the teleporting malarky of his ninja friend... just love his back somersault into forward slide moves, they look and sound brilliant.

Enjoyed your fight with Tikkaroma Yoshi where you got Hayate, nice to see you toy with him, hehe.

Comment

Aye well he got his 1000p handicap so you take the rough with the smooth

1000 ****ING POINTS.

Comment

Aye, he is a nightmare to have in a lobby, one off game and you get rattled!! Just need to keep dealing him out the punishment and in most cases just leave him out there with his E rankers, hehe.

Comment

Apologies for the short session last night Hazuki - one of my mates appeared who I hadn't seen for a while so had to do the whole "meet the 360" thing with a tour of all the games etc - Hopefully be on tonight or if not tomorrow night for definite !!

Was just about to hit my stride too after you put me down with teh BASS.

Comment

no worries bro.I did'nt stay on for long myself,pasted a couple of chumps then went offline.

Definitely on later for some action.Oh and mardigan...talk is cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                            Definitely on later for some action.Oh and mardigan...talk is cheap
                            No it isn't... it fuels the pre-match banter and makes every confrontation all the more important

I need to get some dignity back after the molestation you issued the other night... it cant happen again... your reversal machine must be stopped, hehe.

Comment

i got a whooping sitting here,with your name on it buddy wanna collect?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                                i got a whooping sitting here,with your name on it buddy wanna collect?
                                LOL I will definately be online tonight for some of this action.

Comment

Working...
                                X