Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be around later on tonight too

Comment

Had some SERIOUS lag issues last night but it seemed to be my connection (PC was playing up and Pro Evo5 wasn't much better) - Cleared up later on though and got some great lag-free games in round about the witching hour after a few sherbets.

This game is making me late for work !

Comment

Tell me about it. I've been going into work all bleary eyed for the last two days

Those were some good games last night mate, although I'm barely holding onto my C- by the skin of my teeth. Still Story mode (aka Pick a random character and button mash mode) is well and truly out of the way now so its time to get some practice in

Didn't manage to jump on live as early as I'd have liked last night, but I should be on a bit earlier this time round.

Comment

Aye Smith, I saw you stuck Stage 8 Story mode with Helena for like 20 minutes last night while I waited on your challenge

Ended rattling some sparring mode with Hyabusa instead... man that boy can box!!

Comment

Yeah sorry I didn't jump on mate, I'd already been on live and just wanted to get Story mode out of the way. That and I wanted to draw out my inevitable decline to D rank for at least another day

Comment

Yay! Game just arrived for me. So if anyone is about tonight, just give me a buzz if you want a game.

Comment

Should be a few of us on around 6 for some.

My Hyabusa does a mean ghost impression now... The teleport moves are sweeeeeeeeeet!! Delaying re-appearing so you can rain the death down from above, hehehe, woohoo!!

Comment

i'll be on around 10ish i'll send you a friends request

Comment

Anybody interested in getting a tournament organised then ? We can try and pack a lobby out as much as possible.

I noticed last nigth that you can change the game options (i.e whether it's team battle/survivor/winner stays etc) if everybody returns to the lobby - cool feature I'm starting to see why the lobby is there now.

Also, team battle I though would be two people picking 5 fighters each but it's actually for multiple players so you'd need 10 people for a 5v5 team battle - again, really cool feature.

There must be enough of us now to get a Tourny going ?

Yoshimax
                    Mardigan8
                    MrDark123
                    Destrukt2006
                    Soi
                    Bleeders
                    Moodmon
                    MikeF

who else ?

EDIT : BTW my avatar isn't refreshing with my gamerscore - do I need to keep repointing it to the URL ?

Comment

PeteJ

I don't have the game yet, should be here by the weekend though. Just put me at the bottom of the list to save time

Comment

Get Perfectsmith on there aswell, that boy gotta run the D rank tightrope sometime

Comment

Sorry PerfectSmith forgot you.

By the way - I'm not hosing wins then quitting when I lose won - I worry it maybe looks that way to you guys - but 12:15 was well past my originally planned 11pm bedtime last night

Just one more.

Just one more.

I ain't quittin' when I'm winning

EDIT : Although there are more than enough of them already I'll start ANOTHER DOA4 thread for tournaments - we could get something setup I'd hate to see that functionality go to waste 8)

Comment

BS Yoshi... I seen you up your game every time I was on 4 successive wins so you could **** me over for the 5 win acheivment, I wont forget that, you are a marked man 3 times you done it, hehehe.

Comment

Should be on between 8 and 9 tonight, if there is a tourny going count me in

Comment

As I *finally* finished the ruddy story mode I can try all those lovely battles online. Assuming I don't accidently get hooked on unlocking costumes. Hell, I unlocked all the costumes in DOA:U the long way, completing the game 132-ish times.

Yes, I do need to get out more. I also need to stop playing time attack. One round off that alpha bint is bad enough, but TWO? Still, my record is set at 23 minutes now, beat that

Comment

Working...
                                X