• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doa4 was awsome till that bloody ninja changed the rules

Comment

Originally posted by melenko
      doa4 was awsome till that bloody ninja changed the rules
      huh? hayabusa? man,i love it when people play as him,he's so easy to beat.Seriously,he's been toned down alot since the update.

Comment

sorry i mean last night when someone came in and changed things to a tag match after we'd been playing single and random

Comment

oh i see

Comment

Originally posted by melenko
            sorry i mean last night when someone came in and changed things to a tag match after we'd been playing single and random
            ahh, I remember now, he changed it to tag battle and I almost beat the f#cker..... but I was in no state to actually now what I was doing (I played after I return from the pub),

I also remember Yoshi tryin to beat me with Burnout

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
              but I was in no state to actually now what I was doing (I played after I return from the pub)
              way to devalue my win there >.<

Comment

argh real good games, spend all that time on that streak then get slapped around good by yoshi..

was pretty funny, had some mates around that couldnt stop laughing when that 12yr old guy or something was ranting and calling me a pussy lol. and also some of yoshi's quotes "you want some of that too .. there you go you ****er!" lol classic.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                  argh real good games, spend all that time on that streak then get slapped around good by yoshi..

was pretty funny, had some mates around that couldnt stop laughing when that 12yr old guy or something was ranting and calling me a pussy lol. and also some of yoshi's quotes "you want some of that too .. there you go you ****er!" lol classic.
                  I was on terrible form, didn't win a single game. It was made worse by the fact Yoshi was pissed & still played better than me!

Comment

There's a point when you're drinking where you hit the "zone".

I was there at that point - although I do remember my mouth getting the better of me on a couple of occasions.

Sitting here in work I kinda wish I hadn't stayed up so late

Fluffy FTW !!!!!

Comment

Fluffy FTW !!!!!
                      uhhh...that kid was a lil faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                        There's a point when you're drinking where you hit the "zone".
                        I tried it many times..... but never got to that point, I think I overdid it.

I can remember last friday Yoshi being for sure NOT in the zone ! you quitter !!

Comment

Yas it is very easy to overstep the mark Force - However Sunday night I found the equilibrium even if only for a while - a combination of telling the opponent what I was going to do to them followed up by actual execution of the move was uplifting to say the least.

Stella ftw !!!!11!!!

Comment

Any body up for an ass fooking later?

Comment

i ain't slapped about hazuki for some time on this...the ring beckons!

Comment

Later tonight ? Going out just now be on say after BB about 10ish ???

Comment

Working...
                                X