No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good games yesterday, it was fun again !
    to bad we had to switch lobby so often, and that the game crashed 3 about times yesterday....

Hazuki was on another level

Comment

yea,it was mighty fun playing this yesterday with all you guys.But like yoshi said,we were missing one last member.

So......when are you lot up for it again?

Comment

Should be good for it tomorrow !!

Comment

cool,sounds good.DCMK1,make sure your arse is online this time

Comment

I'm online tomorrow, I think I can join the mayhem again

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
              cool,sounds good.DCMK1,make sure your arse is online this time
              aye, ready when you are ! 8)

Comment

tonight lads?

Comment

so when are you wimps playing again?

Comment

so when are you wimps playing again?
                    Had a marathon sesh of this yesterday, was pretty much on all day. Got a bit frustrated by the quitters (DC included!) fired off a couple of abusive texts, some guy apologised came back and let me beat him just to get the points I should've won!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                      fired off a couple of abusive texts, some guy apologised came back and let me beat him just to get the points I should've won!
                      now thats polite

You on today?

Comment

now thats polite

You on today?
                        Yeah, that came out wrong. It was just along the lines of being a lousy quitter, nothing too harsh. I had it about 10 times in an hour, so was a little frustrated. might be on in a bit, getting ready for some drinking and football.

Comment

i was disconnected my my bro downstairs on a wireless network so if router is switched off im buggered. i wouldnt run away, even though you do have a nack of beating me !

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                            i was disconnected my my bro downstairs on a wireless network so if router is switched off im buggered. i wouldnt run away, even though you do have a nack of beating me !
                            I know, was only joking about you. Ironically, My last game of the evening - I beat an A+, took control of the game, went to the lobby and quit. Fired up my 360 today to find 2 message from the A+ (aquamunki) the first was calling me a queer quitting twat! & the 2nd was an appology for him being drunk. Gotta love XBL!!

Comment

Superb Coming on now for a game - Need to go get a couple of bottles of wine for later though the house is dry

Comment

Yoshi-san,what the hell happened to you? fought you once,then ya dropped out

Comment

Working...
                                X