No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoshi hasn't posted it yet, but he sent a message out on Live, saying he took down one of the Versus girls and hes got a video of it and hes gonna youtube it!
    Last edited by El Leone; 19-07-2006, 10:12.

Comment

Nige & Me had a couple of fights with one of the girls & her American buddy last night - short session but good games - We played Kokoro and it was a fantastic match with yer old da' pulling the victory - at that point that NASTY internet video flashed across my mind and I hit "Y" to save it.

Now I just need to figure how to get it onto my PC (no vid capture card) and we're in business

Seriously great game though - we need to play again only without the venom

'Bout time some of you boys grabbed a copy too and got in about it !

Comment

Just get a video camerea and film it off the screen, dats how they did it. You could even put take on me playing in the background

Vixen is viewing the thread!
        Last edited by El Leone; 19-07-2006, 10:14.

Comment

I enjoyed the games last night guys! I don't mind if you want to take it to YouTube...I'm sure there will be plenty of chances for me to post redeming videos or photos..if you want? myself, I'd rather hook up for some more fun games, I thought it was a laugh last night. And you can not deny how many wins I had prior to that right?

Oh and if anyone fancies some GRAW...here's what you are up against...

Of course I'm viewing the thread El Leone you numpty! Ive been viewing it since day one just hadn't bothered to register. I notice you are always egging on your buddies but never taking part in the gaming yourself...

Anyway, I come in peace (holds gun in the air) I am here to say that I want to play more games with you all, not tourny stuff, just fun gaming.

Comment

fun gaming for the absolute win... what games has everyone got anyway?

Comment

My online games are:

PDZ, COD2, PING PONG, GRAW, HALO1, HALO2, FIGHT NIGHT3, DOA4, KAMEO, JOUST, FROGGER, UNO..I think that's it..

Comment

Of course I'm viewing the thread El Leone you numpty! Ive been viewing it since day one just hadn't bothered to register. I notice you are always egging on your buddies but never taking part in the gaming yourself...
                I'm a Halo 2/graw guy, Halo 2 being my specialty as EvilBoris (Or Team Simple Plan/ Team Boris runs off somewhere while on defense) knows well.

Comment

get some burnout... it's the shizzle. nothing like a bit of 'fun' smack talking on that game.

i gots like cod2, halo2, burnout thus far for multiplayer funness.... i need more games

Comment

I sold Burnout, I thought it was Pizzle...

Role on SF2 eh! that will be good for some healthy competition!

Comment

Finally registered, well done. And welcome.

Originally posted by Vixen VS
                      No need for all that really though is there?

If you fancy playing some peeps from here there's a massive thread full of active gamertags (my own included) around here somewhere.

Comment

Role on SF2 eh! that will be good for some healthy competition!
                        If you win they'll probably blame it on the X360s poor DPad.....

Comment

lol, dont be so sensitive my fruitilicious friend. Numpty isn't as bad as what some of you have called me.. ;-)

And I agree El Leone..I expect there will always be a reason to dispute my Victorys..that's why I'm happy to keep on coming back for more. I'm a persistant girl you know.

PS- I LOVE that banner!!!

Last edited by Vixen VS; 19-07-2006, 10:54.

Comment

Numpty is pretty tame in the land of the internet!

Comment

Indeed it is..

On behalf of Kai the Divalicious wonder of the Seven Seas. Any chance he can appeal to get his ban lifted? Come on show a bit of Lurrve.
                              Last edited by Vixen VS; 19-07-2006, 11:07.

Comment

You'd probably have to send a PM to MartyG/a admin or hope they read your message and be kind.....I dont mind if hes back or not, but he shouldnt take the information highway too seriously!

Comment

Working...
                                X