Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Leone
    They're both good.... You could go for a huge name like........Attack the weakness for massive damage.
    15 character limit.

Comment

Yup i'm up for some more DOA4, maybe..just maybe, we could even join forces some time! tag teams made of VS and the Fruitalicous NTSC and Team Diva!!

It will be Camper than a weekend at Pontins!

Comment

I'd change my gamertag to something funny if it wasn't already perfectly Perfect Dark" related.

Something like Bigmanwiabiggun

Comment

Is that big gun or bigg'un ?

Comment

we on for a re-match sometime then? not as competitive this time around. lol i just can't believe how out-of hand the last one went.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
              Is that big gun or bigg'un ?
              I\I I I/I

assuming it looks good on the 360 it's being changed tonight (as long as no other **** has it!)

Comment

next time I wanna join this re match, because there is nothing that can stop these muscle powers !!

and get Burnout ! THE most fun game to play online .....

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                  next time I wanna join this re match, because there is nothing that can stop these muscle powers !!

and get Burnout ! THE most fun game to play online .....
                  i'm amazed at your back catalogue of randy savage pictures man

Comment

yea.......thats certainly a collection you got there man.

Comment

OH YEAH ! I love the MACHO MAN !! he is so over the top ... excellent !

I have some dvd's with wresteling from the lat 80's and early 90's, sometimes me and a m8 watch them with a lot of beer to have a good laugh !!

Comment

I just saw the banner.

Nige - Hazuki & DC are on just now - you playing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen VS
                          Indeed it is..

On behalf of Kai the Divalicious wonder of the Seven Seas. Any chance he can appeal to get his ban lifted? Come on show a bit of Lurrve.
                          No - this is not going to happen. It was requested that Kai stopped trolling, and he said he would, then continued regardless.

Originally posted by bignige
                          With regards to KAI XX, I think he should be given a 2nd chance, he's obviously very passionate about winning at DOA4.
                          He did get a second chance and blew it.

Sorry, but bans/forum exclussions are not up for discussion. Any specific questions can be PMd to me or any other admin, further such posts will be removed as they are irrelevant to this thread.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 19-07-2006, 18:13.

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                            OH YEAH ! I love the MACHO MAN !! he is so over the top ... excellent !

I have some dvd's with wresteling from the lat 80's and early 90's, sometimes me and a m8 watch them with a lot of beer to have a good laugh !!
                            I could go right to town with this quote but I'm feeling kind today...

Comment

I know.... I could with 90% of the post over here......

I don't care, you know that I'm always up for something like this, ya dirty old basterd !

Comment

On doa4 NOW 02:16 if anyone wants to come along, i'm ready and waiting!

Comment

Working...
                                X