Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vixen VS
    On doa4 NOW 02:16 if anyone wants to come along, i'm ready and waiting!
    Don't you ever sleep?

Comment

right yoshi.Shall we try this again tonight,seeing as Live seems to be back up for me.Anybody else who's interested(Theforce,DC,'nige,etc),just jump on.

Comment

I'll be on, but am sucking big time! I've turned in to a proper liability!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
          I'll be on, but am sucking big time! I've turned in to a proper liability!
          telling me ! lol

i was pretty good late yesterday and that other fella - when last played him was an A+ took him to town! you nailed him pretty convincingly too.

aye i'll be on tonite when i get in around 4:30 if anyone can make that!

Comment

Don't you ever sleep?
            They work in shifts.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
              aye i'll be on tonite when i get in around 4:30 if anyone can make that!
              I'll try bro.

Comment

nicolajen you be on today? 'nige is vulnerable at the minute -take him down!

Comment

am sucking big time!
                  and its not even saturday night!

Comment

Sounds like fun and its not like I don't need the points.

Will you guys be on after 9?

Comment

more than likely!

Comment

Gonna pick this up tonight and hammer it for the next week or so offline. I'll be putting the same amount of time into it that I've been putting into the FFXI 'crackhouse'. So... I hope all this hasn't died down by the time I get back.

I'll be on here stoking the fires when I should be working anyway.

I think Yoshi should be the first to feel the pimp-hand... As Darwock so gracefully put it the other night... Warrafu'inheed'yinyacun'!!!

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                        Is that big gun or bigg'un ?
                        I think it's both if you listen to the song.

Surely must have spawned from Rezn0rs obsession with iD FPSs. My mate calls it the BFG song, I'd post the lyrics but I'd surely get banned for good.

Force: LOLz I wanna see more SAVAGE.. you need to post "Oooohhh YEAAARRRGHHH!!!" after every sentance and finish with "DIGGIT!!"

Comment

I'll try to be online this evening..... the Fight Club seems to be alive again !

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHHHH NOOoooooooooBody messes with the MACHOOOOOO MANNNNnnnnnn OH YEAHHH

this is the new LIM ED of DOA4 !!!

you can order this fantastic version of DOA4 only at ThaForce ripp off gamesshop!
                          Last edited by TheForce; 20-07-2006, 10:14.

Comment

I'm lost for words.

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                              I'll try to be online this evening..... the Fight Club seems to be alive again !

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHHHH NOOoooooooooBody messes with the MACHOOOOOO MANNNNnnnnnn OH YEAHHH

this is the new LIM ED of DOA4 !!!

you can order this fantastic version of DOA4 only at ThaForce ripp off gamesshop!
                              i want a pair of shades that say 'macho' on them in glitter glue

Comment

Outstanding work there Tha Force - I'll have a copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X