X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
    That is the uber-contradiction

Where you going ? On yer hols ?

Don't bother unlocking costumes - play online and buy them - do it the HARD way.
    My NTL has been cut-off as they never let me know the direct debits weren't going out of my account. I'm back online for a couple of hours next monday, in the meantime I'm practicing on this and I really can't handle it anymore. Hopefully I can kick all yer arses next monday and then trade it back in for a credit note the day after.

Currently steaming through survival mode with Hayabusa.

Comment

Hayabusa is the ****ing worst thing in that game - just wait till ur online !

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        just wait till ur online !
        yeah, we're gonna kick your ass buddy !!

4 more days of work and then I have 3 weeks holiday ! time to spend more time online !!

time to kick butt !

Comment

Ill be having a go on this tonight if anyone fancies a friendly battle?
          Vix

Comment

Just borrowed some money to get my internet put back on. I'm gonna walk all over you slags after just 3 days practice, I can't wait.

I'll be on from 4:30pm-7pm, and then I can trade this POS back in.
            Last edited by dataDave; 24-07-2006, 12:16.

Comment

HAHAHA,this should be funny.See you online!

Comment

LOL I'll deffo be on to see this/participate.

Comment

Oh YEAH.

I'm up for some.

Mr. Fallows your time is up!

Comment

i was on earlier with dave,and my performance was disgusting to say the least.While dave did'nt beat me(would'nt of heard the end of that)i was getting thrown around by a ****ing C-! well off my game today.I gave up after dave left and called it quits.

I'm ashamed

Comment

Well played guys, some fun matches, see you for Halo2 on Wednesday if you fancy laughing at my crappiness!

May the power of the red sock Glove covered Killer Mutant Crab always be with you x

Comment

Good games earlier lads - Hazuki you shoulda been on - was on fire tonight for some reason reckon I'm JUST off getting back to an A- rank (after being at about 17000 GP's last Friday).

Nice - And some top play from Mr Fallows taking down one of the VS team.

Comment

Yea,i was sooo tired today,and playing this was a bad idea.I was playing so bad that it was starting to really piss me off.

So i decided to go out for a drink.Hey dave,i suggest you keep this game and become one of the gang.Your not bad...not bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                            Yea,i was sooo tired today,and playing this was a bad idea.I was playing so bad that it was starting to really piss me off.

So i decided to go out for a drink.Hey dave,i suggest you keep this game and become one of the gang.Your not bad...not bad at all

but dave doesnt love the cock ???!!??

Comment

I'm in two minds about keeping this... I'll probably never again bother with the 1-player mode, although it would be handy to keep around whenever FFXI is down for maintenance.

Whenever I did win it was through some last minute randomness - not much in terms of skill. All my counters were based on luck too (apart from a couple of telegraphed moves ) - there's no way I can determine the attack and work out the appropriate counter within 3 frames of animation, I'll never be that good.

It would be very interesting to take someone like Jann-Lee and just spam an all offensive. I was playing a 'C' guy last night that had 15 wins in a row with him and he never bloody countered once. He'd ended up with a 'B+' rank by the time I'd had enough.

Sorry for leaving Hazuki, some good matches there. The waiting around for your next go does my nut in though. I'd have had a chat too although my headset was buried under a huge pile of clothes at that point.
                              Last edited by dataDave; 25-07-2006, 08:42.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                                Whenever I did win it was through some last minute randomness - not much in terms of skill. All my counters were based on luck too (apart from a couple of telegraphed moves ) - there's no way I can determine the attack and work out the appropriate counter within 3 frames of animation, I'll never be that good.
                                you should keep it..... reading this it seems you're playing just like I do !

Comment

Working...
                                X