No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My top tip for between fights (normally there's only 4/5 of us so it's not too bad) is to have your DS handy - I play some THAW between bouts (not always - I'm usually just watching) which can do the trick !

Besides, once you start winning you're never off

I'm gagging for my A- back I'll be about later hopefully !!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon

but dave doesnt love the cock ???!!??
      Seriously man,why the hell do you lurk in this thread!? i think your secretly,really jealous that people enjoy this game.

Anyway,good games dave.You have'nt seen me on form yet.I'm feeling ready tonight.Where the fook is DC?

Comment

its called having a laugh...bro

much in the same way I get spammed with invites when yoshi and nige are playing it
        Last edited by gibbon; 25-07-2006, 17:59.

Comment

that would require a sense of humour for people though...

Comment

I'm glad they put a demo up of this. I nearly bought it a few weeks ago, but decided not to because I thought it would frustrate me too much not having the time to learn the game fully. It looks gorgeous in HD though and the price has dropped if you search around, so I might just get it anyway.

Comment

much in the same way I get spammed with invites when yoshi and nige are playing it
              I know,i jest,i jest

But seriously,why don't you like the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                I know,i jest,i jest

But seriously,why don't you like the game?
                too cheap and juggly. Tbph I think the fighting genre may have passed me by

Comment

Traded it in for Halo 2 now. Sorry.

Too much cheese in one night thanks to Mikedabest or whatever he was called. I knew his (totally predictable) attacks, and input my correct counter commands in in nice time but they just never seemed to work

Paid ?30 for it and got ?12 on trade-in 4 days later. Proper bummingu.

Comment

hooo! be back on this tonight for sure, was close to A- when i left, so looking at slapping around Hazuki for a fasttrack!

be on around 8:15 people

Comment

Yep I'm hovering JUST off an A- so I want first shot

He was doing pretty snazzy last night after having been out drinking but I'd had a few too so (assuming we can all get into the same session) we're in business

Comment

working till 9ish tonight Last night was a complete joke and the first time i nearly threw my controller.It was a ****ing disgrace.

Comment

ok what time are you fanny craddock's online? i'm free tonight,so let's get it on.

Sorry to hear that dave

Comment

you mother****ers !

be on in 10-15

Comment

Slutty****s - My Mrs was kicking up **** last night about excessive live gaming time so I had to kill it - You lot will keep

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                Slutty****s - My Mrs was kicking up **** last night about excessive live gaming time so I had to kill it - You lot will keep
                                .. so what have you agreed to to keep her sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X