Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akira
    Sorry to hear that dave
    Yeah, sorry chief. I'll see you on SFII no doubt.

Comment

can i count on you girls being on later ?

up to a A-, got my game going !

BRING ON THE PAIN!!!

Comment

what time you looking at DC? I really want to get on today,as i said i would be yesterday....but it's just been too hot to sit inside.

Comment

not sure on times tbh, playing the fair bit erlier and gave the room + nige a tonking... although the git ran off with 1000 points at end ft:

feeling this at mo, but rooms are getting harder join pissed me off a wee bit

Comment

just create your own room bro.Enough people will join.

I wanna kick some ass now!

Comment

be on in half an hour, be on?

Comment

i'll be there,i'll make a room.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                  .. so what have you agreed to to keep her sweet
                  Nuttin' - Kept my mouth shut, sat and watched the TV - Job's a good 'un.

Prob not be on all night tonight but I will be on

Comment

Early games with nige and akira was simply awful, lag made it unplayable

the session before yoshi came - me, a A-, nige, akira i really enjoyed. fights with Akira were criminally close, loved 'em thought a few games you 'stole' but gg folks.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                      the session before yoshi came - me, a A-, nige, akira i really enjoyed.
                      Sorry to spoil it for you ****face.

You slags are awful quiet ? We've got our thread back finally let's ave it

Had some absolutely superb gamse of this the other night with Nige and at points the VS girls and their mates - Some of it was really laggy and then later on it was absolutely, completely lagless - I mean it coulda been offline and you wouldn't have known - simply stunning when it runs like that.

Comment

so whens everybody available for some?

Comment

I will be on much later today around 10-11pm onwards..

get all your imbred asses on ! and lets make sure there is none of these miscellaneous ****ers im having to wait behind, just you no good slags !

Comment

I'll be on, just make sure you are, muthafuka!

Comment

which of you butt loving retards will be online today for some fighting ?!

It's bin a while and yesterday I got my ass (seriously) kicked, I need to get back into form with this quickly. (damn Burnout....)

Comment

Always ready for it - Once you ladies are done "Doing a George" (Michael) down the park send me an invite.

Comment

Working...
                                X