No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try and be on later,can't guarantee though.

Comment

Those sly slags Nige & DCMK are on now !!! I saw yez !!

Comment

yea DC sent me an invite but i was downloading the saints row demo.

Comment

I just saw a double KO! Both fighters had won 2 rounds each, then double ko in fifth round, came up as a draw & the round was played again!

Comment

i was clearing up at this last night whooping around a few A, A+ and even an S... even sparred a whole load of beatings for Nige !

Get your lousy no good asses online! Akira you been running too long now flower

Comment

I can play tonight but I figured we'd all be getting in about SF2 ? I don't mind though let's get it on ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                Akira you been running too long now flower
                I'll try tonight,but SFII needs a hammering first.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                  I'll try tonight,but SFII needs a fisting first.

Comment

look you,get on SFII fairy boy!

Comment

Ready to rumble circa 6pm - Going to the pub for a quickie after work !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                        Ready to rumble circa 6pm - Going to the pub for a quickie after work !!!
                        i commend that

Comment

last night was ace again ! we had some good fights, DC and Hazuki were on fire, but I'm glad that in the end could kick their asses once....

Now I just need to find a way to rid of Bass...... fat ****

OH YEAHH !!

Comment

Aye great games last night - Was late for work this morning always a good sign

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                              Aye great games last night - Was late for work this morning always a good sign
                              heh

If you are going to jump into online Tekken DR - I would suggest you move to part-time hours lol
                              Last edited by Mu5; 04-08-2006, 09:35.

Comment

aye good games.. did ok till Hazuki showed up.. whoever broke his winning run was my idol for a couple of minutes, congrats !

i am on an unbeaten 6 wins run with Akira, quite chuffed t'is a mean feat

Comment

Working...
                                X